Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those shaqtin a fool nominees tho :rofl:
5 bulls running an inbound play with no one inbounding the rock :wow: :rofl: how do you not notice that. Perkins w/ the behind the back pass to kobe :lol:
We should start a petition for an inside the nba dvd set.
Vid for this, I missed the ending of Inside.

Tight game all around. The main difference is in free throws, that's what hurt Memphis.

I'm sure Indiana's announcement is george getting mip.

Last edited:
Was a great finish from CP3, but I was wondering where the help defense was and then I saw Griffin with his arms wrapped around Arthur.

Man that was a heck of a shot! He had no choice but to shoot off one hand n bank n still delivered!

Crosses, drives!!!!

He's gonna do it himself

lays it uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

GOOD

COOOOLD BLOODED

SEE-PEE-THREE WITH THE DAGGER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those shaqtin a fool nominees tho
roll.gif

5 bulls running an inbound play with no one inbounding the rock
eek.gif
roll.gif
how do you not notice that. Perkins w/ the behind the back pass to kobe
laugh.gif

We should start a petition for an inside the nba dvd set.
ive been saying that since nba tv came about. in the summer just replay inside the nba and do the open court show once a week. 

Lebron never acknowledges Miami lol even after winning his first 'ship, he didn't thank the city of Miami at all.

If anyone has that first interview of him right after the last Finals game was over.

I was actually shocked about that.

You realize he doesn't want to keep moving like he did like he was a kid, he doesn't want to keep moving his kids all around.

count on that.

Last edited:
You realize he doesn't want to keep moving like he did like he was a kid, he doesn't want to keep moving his kids all around.

count on that.
wait what? you ask him that yourself?

theres a difference between moving when you are a broke kid and being a muti-gazillionaire with houses in every city.

:lol: Oh, Zyzzle.

Anyways....

How fun are guys like Joakim Noah, Jimmy Butler, and Nate Robinson to watch play? These dudes leave EVERYTHING on the floor.

*No matter how much money you have, moving SUCKS. Having your kids bounce from school to school isn't good for them.

Last edited:
Kinda upset I skipped out on the Clips Grizz game. How do you let that happen in youre Memphis where is the help? I'd rather let anyone else beat me besides that guy. Same thing Golden State did, they didnt send help on Miller when he started attacking when they should have. Dont let the guy thats on fire/best player on the team beat you.
laugh.gif
Oh, Zyzzle.

Anyways....

How fun are guys like Joakim Noah, Jimmy Butler, and Nate Robinson to watch play? These dudes leave EVERYTHING on the floor.

*No matter how much money you have, moving SUCKS. Having your kids bounce from school to school isn't good for them.
I wanna see how the Bulls crowd reacts when those guys are leaving everything on the floor, especially Noah and D-Rose is sitting on the bench. I have no problem with what D-Rose is doing, but I expect the city of Chicago to boo him at this point, I really do.

Looks like I got that Paul George pick right, again it really shouldnt go to him seeing as how he had star potentail from the get go, he was a lottery pick. A guy who was supposed to be a good player finally emerging as one doesnt fit my book of being Most Improved.

Last edited:
I'm only just watching Clips vs Grizz now. I don't get why the Grizz don't go to Gasol in the post more. Especially when Lamar Odom is guarding him.

Read an article on how eric bledsoe is gonna be overpayed cause of the clippers success...

The kid will not be successful i feel but he sure as hell desrves bucks

Kinda upset I skipped out on the Clips Grizz game. How do you let that happen in youre Memphis where is the help? I'd rather let anyone else beat me besides that guy. Same thing Golden State did, they didnt send help on Miller when he started attacking when they should have. Dont let the guy thats on fire/best player on the team beat you.

Anyways....

I wanna see how the Bulls crowd reacts when those guys are leaving everything on the floor, especially Noah and D-Rose is sitting on the bench. I have no problem with what D-Rose is doing, but I expect the city of Chicago to boo him at this point, I really do.

Looks like I got that Paul George pick right, again it really shouldnt go to him seeing as how he had star potentail from the get go, he was a lottery pick. A guy who was supposed to be a good player finally emerging as one doesnt fit my book of being Most Improved.

Wasnt dude picked at the end of the lottery like 14 either that or 9

Regardless i dont remember him having star potential at best people had him developing into a serviceable 6th man

Anyways....

Wasnt dude picked at the end of the lottery like 14 either that or 9

Regardless i dont remember him having star potential at best people had him developing into a serviceable 6th man
Nope. Rewatch his draft. People were in love with his length & athleticism

Anyways....

At this point he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

People were complaining about him not sitting with the team while he was out, he comes and sits with the team and now its how can you sit with them on the bench and see them giving it all they have and you not play.

If they boo him out of all people I will lose a good amount of respect for my fellow fan base. :smh:

Paul George went 10th. I remember the draft hype cause I myself was high on Paul George and thought he was going to explode on the scene and be a certified stat by year 3 which is this year. Him doing what was supposed to do shouldn't earn him this award. Don't get me wrong om glad that he's finally living up to his potential, but honestly giving him this award would be like giving LeBron the award for his year one to year two jump in production. This is what the guy is supposed to be doing.

Quot
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

At this point he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

People were complaining about him not sitting with the team while he was out, he comes and sits with the team and now its how can you sit with them on the bench and see them giving it all they have and you not play.

If they boo him out of all people I will lose a good amount of respect for my fellow fan base.
se.

I agree but it wouldnt suprise me at all. Hes public enemy number one now, and its clear that the majority of the fan base just wants to be ignorant to the fact that he doesnt feel like hes game ready, along with the myriad of other reasons why this season is basically a wash and just wants to say "Hes geting paid to play so play".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom