Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
again, numbers don't tell the whole story. and forgive me for speaking generally in the hypothetical in this situation.

yes, russy assists KD more than anyone assists anyone else in the NBA. assisting someone =/= creating a basket opportunity for that player. if KD comes off a screen, catches, shoots, scores. russy gets the assist. but did russ really do anything there? now if it's a penetration and kick out type of situation, and KD hits that look then yeah, russ created a shot.

assisting on a basket =/= creating a shot opportunity for a teammate

reading back on my post it seems i'm attacking russ which in part is true. but i should let you know that personally i'm a westbrook fan. i just could live without the plays that make me feel like this

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

and this

Last edited:
Grizz need someone (not Rudy Gay) on the wing who can shoot the damn ball. Their collection of wings is gross.

Conley is a pretty damn good PG now. Gasol is very good as well, but it's just not enough.
I'll either go after Kevin Martin this offseason or find a way to get Eric Gordon (but he may be too risky).

And erupt, I'm not saying make Conley your best player. Marc is our best player and he's a top 11-15 player at that. His rebounding numbers are more so of having Zach around than him just being lazy or something. Hence, why we averaged 9 a game last season when Zach was out. The thing with Marc is, we rely on him for just about everything. He's literally our MVP. He shares the playmaking duties with Conley, he's the post scorer, high post man, anchors the defense, etc. You can only ask so much out of him at his size
laugh.gif

Memphis still has a good foundation with Conley, Marc and a re-signed TA. Those guys know how to win and have very great skillsets.The key is finding that 3rd guy that can mesh perfectly with Conley and Marc.
roll.gif

Phil Jackson. :nerd:

No way...Phil turned down the cavs to go to Charlotte...LOL.

Like somebody else said MJ will probably foolishly bring in Doug Collins...just like he did in Washington. If he was smart MJ would have Nate McMillan on the phone.

^That or bring Bernie back but the issue is good coaches wanting to go there n gv their all as well as players.

cavs making the playoffs isn't a bold prediction :lol:

the bottom of the east sucks, as stated above, bucks made it in with 37 wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom