Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
130423114907-durant-cover-single-image-cut.jpg[IMG]

Honestly i believe miami wouldnt of won the finals if Battier wasnt shooting like 80% from 3...

Well they would of still won just def not in 5 games

Durant needs to grow some balls then if he's tired of being second. He doesn't even run his own team

Last edited:
KD going to his second Finals this year too, he'll be ok.

Unless he gets his second loss in the Finals. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I def think KD needs to be more assertive. He'll win a ring I think though... just not this year lmao.

So Rudy's inefficient shooting maybe caused by "vision" issues. Dude has refused to wear contacts ever since. If really true, damn.

I wonder if he would be worth his contract if he actually wore contacts.

Last edited:
Grizz need someone (not Rudy Gay) on the wing who can shoot the damn ball. Their collection of wings is gross.

Conley is a pretty damn good PG now. Gasol is very good as well, but it's just not enough.

I'll either go after Kevin Martin this offseason or find a way to get Eric Gordon (but he may be too risky).

And erupt, I'm not saying make Conley your best player. Marc is our best player and he's a top 11-15 player at that. His rebounding numbers are more so of having Zach around than him just being lazy or something. Hence, why we averaged 9 a game last season when Zach was out. The thing with Marc is, we rely on him for just about everything. He's literally our MVP. He shares the playmaking duties with Conley, he's the post scorer, high post man, anchors the defense, etc. You can only ask so much out of him at his size :lol:

Memphis still has a good foundation with Conley, Marc and a re-signed TA. Those guys know how to win and have very great skillsets.The key is finding that 3rd guy that can mesh perfectly with Conley and Marc.

So Rudy's inefficient shooting maybe caused by "vision" issues. Dude has refused to wear contacts ever since. If really true, damn.

And I saw that too. But, I did not want to use that in my discussion :lol:

thats crap.  i too refuse to wear contacts as my eyesight has gotten worse but i have seen no decline in my jumper or other worldly court vision.  excuses  
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom