Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Johnson is only elite in clutch situations, if he played like for 40 mins his contract would make sense

You act as if he wasn't playing 30 mins a game before this season, teams know his game but you still can't stop him one on one. You really comparing Derozan to Harden? Stop it :lol:
2yrs ago derozen was the talk of up and coming sg. I do believe I said he will not follow the same faith as him. I been a harden fan since college. Just keeping it real.

Wait! So Lin is only on the bench because he suffered a contusion? I thought kevin was smart n benched dude, smh

Do you think Joe Johnson is better than James Harden?
Joe Johnson has a better skill set than harden. Harden still young with much to learn. Imagine harden with kobe skill set and iq right now then we are talking best sg.... That 06-08 kobe

2yrs ago derozen was the talk of up and coming sg. I do believe I said he will not follow the same faith as him. I been a harden fan since college. Just keeping it real.

I know it's his first season being the guy but he's a sure thing. Derozans game was never as well rounded as Harden. Not to mention Houston FO will build around him correctly.

I know it's his first season being the guy but he's a sure thing. Derozans game was never as well rounded as Harden. Not to mention Houston FO will build around him correctly.
Thats very true and also Houston coach is good. Let say Harden went to the hornets they would still be out the playoff. The rockets just have a very good young team. Once again not taking anything from harden

lmao why would delfino dribble with one second left on the clock?

I mean, 1 second or not, its physically impossible to just catch and throw the ball 90 feet without any type of forward momentum. :lol:

He had to try to get some sort of movement going to even have the slightest chance of heaving it long enough.

pimp.gif

Proud of this young Rockets team.. 

Ain't over until it's over 
smokin.gif

Shout out to Patrick Bev.. Pure hustle and heart 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom