Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Johnson has a better skill set than harden. Harden still young with much to learn. Imagine harden with kobe skill set and iq right now then we are talking best sg.... That 06-08 kobe
mean.gif

Do you think Joe Johnson is better than James Harden?

This cant be a serious question. Who in their right mind would ever think that? :lol:

Johnson hits ghost EVERY postseason, shooting %, 3pt%, and PPG all take a nosedive after mid-April. Based on skill, he's one of the most under producing players there is.

Last edited:
Production > skill set.

Harden's production this year > JJ's production any year.
[table][tr][td]12-'13[/td][td][/td][td]78[/td][td]78[/td][td]38.3[/td][td]7.5-17.1[/td][td].438[/td][td]2.3-6.2[/td][td].368[/td][td]8.6-10.2[/td][td].851[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]4.9[/td][td]5.8[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]25.9[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]06-'07[/td][td][/td][td]57[/td][td]57[/td][td]41.4[/td][td]9.4-20.0[/td][td].471[/td][td]2.1-5.5[/td][td].381[/td][td]4.1-5.5[/td][td].748[/td][td]0.9[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]4.4[/td][td]0.2[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]25.0[/td][/tr][/table]
 they are pretty similar and joe johnson stayed in the playoff... but whats all this hate on JJ dude is nice at the 2.

Production > skill set.

Harden's production this year > JJ's production any year.

[table][tr][td]12-'13[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]78[/td]

[td]78[/td]

[td]38.3[/td]

[td]7.5-17.1[/td]

[td].438[/td]

[td]2.3-6.2[/td]

[td].368[/td]

[td]8.6-10.2[/td]

[td].851[/td]

[td]0.8[/td]

[td]4.1[/td]

[td]4.9[/td]

[td]5.8[/td]

[td]0.5[/td]

[td]1.8[/td]

[td]2.3[/td]

[td]3.8[/td]

[td]25.9[/td]

[/tr][/table][table][tr][td]06-'07[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]57[/td]

[td]57[/td]

[td]41.4[/td]

[td]9.4-20.0[/td]

[td].471[/td]

[td]2.1-5.5[/td]

[td].381[/td]

[td]4.1-5.5[/td]

[td].748[/td]

[td]0.9[/td]

[td]3.3[/td]

[td]4.2[/td]

[td]4.4[/td]

[td]0.2[/td]

[td]1.1[/td]

[td]2.0[/td]

[td]3.1[/td]

[td]25.0[/td]

[/tr][/table]
 they are pretty similar and joe johnson stayed in the playoff... but whats all this hate on JJ dude is nice at the 2.

hey man i'm a joe johnson supporter, but that was 6 years ago. harden is the best 2 in the league right now

^ i understand that but i said that joe johnson had the best clutch percentage in the league and dudes hit the ceiling.

Im just saying he should have closed the game...got fouled going to the rim or knocked down a three (maybe four point play). Dude is young i dont see why yall dont understand that. 

That's nice and all...but everybody knows JJ fades into the distance once the playoffs hit...which takes a LOT away his perceived "clutchness"
JJ my dude but hes one of the softest players in the league, 6'7 240 and takes only jumpshots and cant get to the ft line smh

Last year it was Joe Johnson > Paul Pierce, earlier this year it was Joe Johnson > Manu Ginobili, now Joe Johnson > James Harden. :lol:

He's a good player but some of you guys think Joe Johnson is a hell of a lot better than he is.

None of this matters really nobody is gonna beat the heat this year. The league got worse and the heat got better. No way somebody dethrones them this year.

This Joseph cat has some game.

No tmac again huh? Smh

i highly doubt Pop puts Tmac into the rotation. he replaced a guy who barely could get minutes.

that Tmac you kids grew up watching has been gone for a long time. get used to him and his JNCO sized jeans

Duncan with the hella telegraphic methodical moves!

Spurs advance n they are getting ran!

No way they should be struggling against this lakers team

Last edited:
Last year it was Joe Johnson > Paul Pierce, earlier this year it was Joe Johnson > Manu Ginobili, now Joe Johnson > James Harden. :lol:

He's a good player but some of you guys think Joe Johnson is a hell of a lot better than he is.

Im a Joe Johnson fan but he aint better than Harden. JJ has declined a bit sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom