Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell Nash out there limpin n still scoring on the spurs!?

Steve Blake has the most heart out there out of both teams!

Last edited:
I need someone to explain to me how in the hell did gasol's shot erode so quickly since 2010 finals? No way he should be shooting this bad.

I need someone to explain to me how in the hell did gasol's shot erode so quickly since 2010 finals? No way he should be shooting this bad.

Idk but at this rate he should not shoot it as much as he has been. He's fallen in love with it lol.

Lin is a *****. Maybe he did have a chest contusion, but he's just flat out scared and wants no part of this big moment. Patrick Beverly on the other hand is making a name for himself with his defense on Westbrook and probably extending his career, or starting it. He's not Asian, so won't be no max deal or anything but a GM is seeing this and will give him a look in the future because of it. Respect. :smokin

^ Lol right because it used to be wet! He prob is just as surprised its gone now too

Last edited:
:lol: @ Timmy sprinting down the court after that steal and layup. Dude's like "damn now I gotta go back :smh: "

Lin is a *****. Maybe he did have a chest contusion, but he's just flat out scared and wants no part of this big moment. Patrick Beverly on the other hand is making a name for himself with his defense on Westbrook and probably extending his career, or starting it. He's not Asian, so won't be no max deal or anything but a GM is seeing this and will give him a look in the future because of it. Respect. :smokin

bev gonna get that tyron lue contract after and be known as a "stopper." he really cant run a team, but is a great change of pace/energy guy. i dont know why russ was getting all upset for when bev went for the steal. i like russ, but i swear he always be throwing a tantrum

lin couldnt even raise his arm, no use for him. they were better off without him. not saying he wants no part of the big moment, he just doesnt do well in them. then again, he really hasnt even been on this stage

tmac 2 wins away from second rd :smokin

Last edited:
Behind the back pass that leads to a bouncing around 3. :lol:

Meeks goes down, now Steve Blake. Maaaaaaan. Ease up Basketball Gods, let us play. :lol:

Up 14, and SCREAMING at Leonard about not fouling to stop the clock? There is like a minute left
roll.gif
After what T-Mac did to them in 33 seconds do you blame him? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lin has nothing for Westbrook, I look for Mchale to run with Beverley or use zone. I can't believe he sat out in such a big game though, I mean as a competitor how do you not want to show up on this stage?

bev gonna get that tyron lue contract after and be known as a "stopper." he really cant run a team, but is a great change of pace/energy guy. i dont know why russ was getting all upset for when bev went for the steal. i like russ, but i swear he always be throwing a tantrum

lin couldnt even raise his arm, no use for him. they were better off without him. not saying he wants no part of the big moment, he just doesnt do well in them. then again, he really hasnt even been on this stage

tmac 2 wins away from second rd :smokin

Don't know how it showed on tv, but there was a play where Russ came down and called a timeout and Beverly lunged in and knocked him down and they bumped knees or something and Russ was flexing it and walking it off for a minute during the huddle.

But more than anything, Beverly just did his homework combined with I'm sure James telling him. Anyone who has watched Russ knows he can be volatile and he gets russled easily, especially when you get into him before and after whistles, you can get a cheap offensive foul and/or tech out of him. Barea and Dragic do it well to him too. But beyond playing good d, and reaching a lot, that's mainly what he is doing, continuing to bump him after the play has been whistled dead and before the ball is inbounded. He also gets in Russ's face and talks **** to him a lot. Those 2 are going to get in a scrum before the series is over, and I ain't even mad.

Lin's ***** *** finding ways to duck out because he wants no parts :smh: He looked perfectly fine walking to the locker room. S&T him for Jarrett Jack or Eric Bledsoe in the offseason, pursue Josh Smith or deal for Cousins, profit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom