Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always heard people from both sides of the Bay claim they weren't Warriors fans because of the conflict of interest of which city/town you would be claiming by cheering :lol:.

"The uniforms rep the Bay Bridge, thats Frisco ish!" - Oaklander

"Man Warriors is straight Oakland, I aint claiming no East Bay ish" - SFer.

I always thought that was dumb as ****. No wonder there were so many Laker fans in the Bay :lol:

I'm not necessarily rooting for Oakland (I do like Oakland a lot and prefer it to SF) so much as I'm against rooting for SF.

I'll be there for a week in June! I'll hit you when I get there for sure.

Living-wise, about a year or so from now (gotta witness the Lebron come-back first though :tongue:) ...can't wait though :smokin

You know he's going to rock that purple and gold, right fam? Lol

J/K that'll be great if him and Kyrie get together. Homecoming for sure

The difference is Animal, the Warriors (up until now) played ball in Oakland...right next to the Coliseum.

Bay Area fans:

"Oh I love the 49ers and the Giants, #%^* the Raiders and Oakland"

"Warriors in the playoffs? Oh man I love the Warriors and cant wait to go to Oakland to watch them"

"Oh I love Bay Area sports!!!! I love all Bay Area teams except for the Raiders"

:lol:

Oracle Arena & O.co Coliseum
7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland, CA

Pathetic.

Sac lost the team?
nerd.gif
nope! keep it moving... nothing to see
Bay Area fans:

"Warriors in the playoffs? Oh man I love the Warriors and cant wait to go to Oakland to watch them"

"Oh I love Bay Area sports!!!! I love all Bay Area teams except for the Raiders"

laugh.gif

Pathetic.
roll.gif

Bay Area fans:

Pathetic.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Bay Area fans:

Pathetic.

rck knows what's best for him. He'll front about wanting to stay with his team or flirt with another team, but like Dwight, in the end he'll be with the purple and gold.

It's the RCKmare. Everyone on here trying to convince him to come to their side. rck just listening to the pitches and enjoying the attention :lol:

rck knows what's best for him. He'll front about wanting to stay with his team or flirt with another team, but like Dwight, in the end he'll be with the purple and gold.
It's the RCKmare. Everyone on here trying to convince him to come to their side. rck just listening to the pitches and enjoying the attention
laugh.gif
(kinda funny/ironic that this picture was taken at Arco Arena)

It's the RCKmare. Everyone on here trying to convince him to come to their side. rck just listening to the pitches and enjoying the attention
laugh.gif

(kinda funny/ironic that this picture was taken at Arco Arena)

Muscles look damn near fake

Watching an old clip of MJ punching Reggie Miller and Reggie getting ejected :lol:

Imagine if Lebron punched Paul George and Paul George got ejected? NT would have a 1000 page thread on Family/Mob connections between Lebron & David Stern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom