Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^We'll still accept you Rck. Us Clippers fans aren't that judgmental ... except about Lakers fans.
RCK: I always did enjoy going to Clippers games from 08-10 PBG (Pre Blake Griffin) 

indifferent.gif

There you again, trollin a fan base.
Be careful lawdog, you should see some of the things he says about Clipper fans
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
mean.gif
 to be fair there are no Clippers fan to really talk about 
laugh.gif

I do hate CP3/Blake and pretty much the entire Clippers team tho 
ohwell.gif

RCK, you're more than welcome to join TEAMCAVS!

You just gotta wear a Luke Walton jersey everywhere you go though for hazing purposes >D

Rck- No invitation needed for Team Dubs
happy.gif
We'll see how long you feel that way once you find out he hates half of the warriors roster too
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 IDK what it is about the Warriors but I just never really liked em. I think maybe their colors? I really don't know

My boy Carl tho 
nthat.gif
 probably won't even be on the team next year 
laugh.gif

Why isn't he starting with Lee out?
rck is trolling you all with his free agency
Well, like L2B said...... I won't be a FA cuz the Kings ain't going nowhere 
tongue.gif

mean.gif
 to be fair there are no Clippers fan to really talk about 
laugh.gif

I do hate CP3/Blake and pretty much the entire Clippers team tho 
ohwell.gif
Well then, I rescind my invitation. Have fun with Lakers Nation.
Appreciate the thought though!

Last edited by a moderator:
roll.gif
Yall are too much.... I ain't sweating this 'free agency'..... I'm about to re-up with the Kings for another 30+ years 
grin.gif
nthat.gif

RCK...Joining the Warriors will be the wrong choice, you'll be a band wagoner like many in the Bay Area right now.

Join Lakers now, while theyre down and out. :smokin

or you can be the first BobCats/Hornets member on NT.

Choice is yours.

Nothing much bro, just hanging. SOS you know how it is.. When you heading back to the Bay?

I'll be there for a week in June! I'll hit you when I get there for sure.

Living-wise, about a year or so from now (gotta witness the Lebron come-back first though :tongue:) ...can't wait though :smokin

Cats using wwe figures to make a point in a nba thread. How ironic that the nba is seen as on par with the wwe as well, I,e. prima donna's, flopping, rigged outcomes, star treatment, etc etc

I digress, I just heard Blake is out. As far as I'm concerned Blake has been their best player in this series so far and with that being said, the lakers should be well primed to get swept!

rck knows what's best for him. He'll front about wanting to stay with his team or flirt with another team, but like Dwight, in the end he'll be with the purple and gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom