Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how you could find any redeeming qualities in Jennings as an owner. I was a fan of him coming out of HS but he hasn't progressed or become skilled in any way he's still getting by on his natural ability. He's wild ineffecient, doesn't create well for others and should be a far better defender. He's young but in your fourth season you should be better than you were as a rookie

Exactly my thoughts he seems to have hit his ceiling

And is fg% ugh

Idk how you could find any redeeming qualities in Jennings as an owner. I was a fan of him coming out of HS but he hasn't progressed or become skilled in any way he's still getting by on his natural ability. He's wild ineffecient, doesn't create well for others and should be a far better defender. He's young but in your fourth season you should be better than you were as a rookie

He plays for the bucks, with monta ellis on his team, and Im biased because I really like jennings and hate ellis, but whatever team monta goes to point guards seem to die. It was a genius move when GS traded him so curry could develop.

"I guard everybody on the floor," James said while sitting at his locker in Milwaukee. "I don't know if it's one player in NBA history that's guarded 1 (point guards) through 5 (centers). It's over with now, but it's cool."

LeBron with the not-so-humble brag... I wonder if he realizes he would get destroyed by any 4 or 5 that can walk in a straight line.

he catches so much feelings when not being slurped

unlike mj and other greats

thats why his stans have to keep slurping and they do a good job
word to xpopocatepl

He plays for the bucks, with monta ellis on his team, and Im biased because I really like jennings and hate ellis, but whatever team monta goes to point guards seem to die. It was a genius move when GS traded him so curry could develop.

Jennings was an inefficient, poor decision making point guard before Monta got there.

"I guard everybody on the floor," James said while sitting at his locker in Milwaukee. "I don't know if it's one player in NBA history that's guarded 1 (point guards) through 5 (centers). It's over with now, but it's cool."

LeBron with the not-so-humble brag... I wonder if he realizes he would get destroyed by any 4 or 5 that can walk in a straight line.

he catches so much feelings when not being slurped

unlike mj and other greats

thats why his stans have to keep slurping and they do a good job
word to xpopocatepl

How do you hate on someone yet every post you make is about said person

Most this I agree with except for the fact that he's a decent creator. He's fair as far as creating for others is concerned. He's not playing with any stalwarts offensively so it won't be reflective statistically,but he still manages 6 assist a game which is solid/fair.

However, he takes far too many low percentage shots. Needs to stop bailing himself out and work harder on the offensive end. It's easy to hoist one legged 3's from either wing. It's much harder to work and get in the paint to get higher percentage shots for himself and others ala parker in San Antonio. He also doesn't try much on Defense.

This summer will be a reality check when teams don't respond to him the way he's anticipating.

I remember before the Rockets cleaned house on their roster, I wanted Gerald Wallace for Kevin Martin. L's all around.

Jennings was an inefficient, poor decision making point guard before Monta got there.

I get you, but he was only in his 3rd year and the best player he ever had was an injury prone boggut, I just hope he can thrive, but I think he needs a solid team around him.

That's the thing, you've been paranoid about LeBron for years because you like Kobe.

Whatever helps.

Don't think LAL has the money for this, (Forgive me, i'm not too aware of what the Lakers books look like)

but if Nash retires after this season, (Which I think he should. Far too old & injury prone) with the lakers squad as constructed, do they make a play at a OJ Mayo this summer?

Could start in the backcourt with blake or somebody at the start of the season, and when Kobe gets back start in the backcourt with Kobe. OJ's too TO prone to be a PG but it isn't like LA has a PG now with Kobe basically assuming that role. Although very inconsistent this season, he's been a very solid playmaker for Dallas this year and could add some much needed shooting to space the floor with Kobe.

LAL probably doesn't have the money to get this done, but just a thought.

I'm saying.

Trying to blame Monta Ellis for Jennings being an erratic player.
laugh.gif

I'd rather have the backcourt of sam cassell and gary payton than jennings and ellis, that crap is ridiculous....

Nets took on all that money, jeopardized their cap situation for the foreseeable future to be a likely first round exit.
mean.gif

Bulls advance to second round then i feel Rose should feel obligated to come back and play. Even if he comes off the bench to give it a twirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom