Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people not realize Bayless was like an elite elite high school recruit, he didn't get that because of his decision making :lol:.

He got that cause he's BIG TIME athlete.

Raps waived him for nothing so they could have the cap space to sign....Landry Fields. :rofl:

Last edited:
Nets needed to win Game 2 to have a chance. Bulls were going to take three and four regardless.

deng3.gif

:nerd:

:x my goodness!! :smokin

Do people not realize Bayless was like an elite elite high school recruit, he didn't get that because of his decision making :lol:.

Raps waived him for nothing so they could have the cap space to sign....Landry Fields. :rofl:

I didn't know he got ups like that though. How tall is he? 6'0 at best. Impressive ups he got there. Elbow almost at the rim on that alley oop :x

I didn't like that move for them at all.

I really don't understand why the fans if teams like New York and Chicago boo and hate on lebron so much. When in reality in the summer of 2010 they were all over his balls begging him to come to their team.
They're not booing him cuz he isn't a good player they're booing him cuz of The Decision and not coming to their team. Speaking as a Knicks fan.

I didn't know he got ups like that though. How tall is he? 6'0 at best. Impressive ups he got there. Elbow almost at the rim on that alley oop :x

Bayless runs about 6'3 give or take an inch and like my man above said, he was a supreme athlete at Saint Mary's man that's part of what made me such a huge fan. Used to get up like that all the time in HS.

This series should have been 2-1 right now in favor of Grizzlies. Cp3 got away with that offensive push off in game 2.

This series should have been 2-1 right now in favor of Grizzlies. Cp3 got away with that offensive push off in game 2.
It was a push get over it. Lakers fans in here talking about a team getting away with fouls :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom