Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that he visited with representatives of both teams during his free agency but did not end up signing with either team, hence he spurned them in the respective fanbases' eyes.

Not necessarily that he said he wanted to play for a particular team.

It was just that, a visit. Not a commitment.

Lakers about to get swept. Wait wait let me guess what you are going to bring up.. wait for it....

Swept or lose in game 7 doesn't matter. An L is an L. Nobody expect the LAkers to beat SPurs without Kobe.

Let's see how far flop city can get to. I don't think they give out trophy for making to second round lol.

Lakers about to get swept. Wait wait let me guess what you are going to bring up.. wait for it....
Swept or lose in game 7 doesn't matter. An L is an L. Nobody expect the LAkers to beat SPurs without Kobe.

Let's see how far flop city can get to. I don't think they give out trophy for making to second round lol.
check the poll in the game thread.

Last edited:

From what you say the Lakers are the best team in LA so us getting to the second round is an achievement? What happened with the 72 win season? :rofl:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15824-1366859628-2.gif

Oh that's right. I totally forgot about the other master of flop team. Look at Bonner. He fall to the ground like he just got shot by a 50 cal sniper lol.

From what you say the Lakers are the best team in LA so us getting to the second round is an achievement? What happened with the 72 win season? :rofl:
What? When did i say Lakers is the best team in LA? I said there's no trophy for getting to the second round.

Who said anything about 72 win season? I know i didn't.

WHAT?????

Laker fans have been screaming they wanted the Spurs without kobe the whole time tho.

^ Dude makes no sense :smh:

Then say "learn how to box out" when he could not even get position to do such since he got bowed in his temple first.

Let dude get bowed in his temple by a blind sided dwight howard hgh infested elbow and see how his body reacts :lol:

Last edited:
^ Dude makes no sense :smh:

Then say learn how to box out when he could not even get position to do such since he got bowed in his temple first.

Let dude get bowed in his temple by a blind sided dwight howard hgh infested elbow and see how his body reacts :lol:

Yup he makes no sense hates the clippers and watches there games.

Do people not realize Bayless was like an elite elite high school recruit, he didn't get that because of his decision making :lol:.

He got that cause he's BIG TIME athlete.

Raps waived him for nothing so they could have the cap space to sign....Landry Fields. :rofl:
I didn't like that move for them at all.

:wow: :wow: HOW DID HE GO FROM THIS TO BECOMING A NOBODY IN THE LEAGUE?! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE COULD DUNK!!!

Im supposed to be writing a paper, but inside the Nba got me cracking up :rofl:.
Shaq:I got fouled like that all the time for reason.
Chuck & kenny : you got fouled like that cause you can't make free throws.
:rofl:
Name dropping :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
If you at the replay. Matt Bonner had two hands on Dwight as soon as the ball bounced off the rim.

Learn to box out like a real man.

An elbow to the side of the head is what he deserve. lol.

Stop pulling and grabbing on another player. Weak.

Yooooo Barkley hit 405 :wow: did NOT see that coming.

Edit: Ok it was fake. That explains a lot :lol: dude wasn't even struggling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom