Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all you got to do is swing through low. there really is no point in swinging high to create space

btw, how many days did it take metta to come back from his surgery?

Last edited:
all you got to do is swing through low. there really is no point in swinging high to create space

btw, how many days did it take metta to come back from his surgery?

12? 10? Less that two weeks though.

Everything is so much easier for the Knicks without Rondo.

Last edited:
KG and Paul not going to retire until their contract is up. Time for Boston to do something.

Hopefully next year Washington, Cleveland, and Toronto replace Bos, ATL, and Bucks

Last edited:
I really don't see what was so bad with what JR did
Nothing, but you know people more than ready to be critical of JR. Sometimes it's warranted, but right there it wasn't. You gonna get up on a guy, expect him to use his body to create space.

cause he was intentionally hitting him. it doesnt matter if the guy was up close, you dont need to swing elbow at someones face to clear space. cant be causing head injuries (concussion), etc. there's no place in basketball for that.

To think some people actually had the celtics to win lol
Almost as bad as me predicting that the Knicks would win in 6.

Don't see anyway the Celtics could take one game in this series let alone 2 the way they're playing.

Difference between Lebron and melo. Melo took 25 shots tonight to get 26 points. Lebron takes 17 to get 27. Big difference between FG percentage.

I'm not going to bury the Celtics. The last time I buried a Boston team down 3-0 to a New York team, Johnny Damon's beard haunted me for 3 months.

:smh: at showing LAL/SA and Den/GS simultaneously while showing Knicks / Boston by itself

put that **** on NBATV where it belongs :rolleyes

we in the west coast arent gonna watch basketball at 430pm :lol:
nba scheduling messed this up

c's should go after dwight :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom