Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks that Russell is out but here he is doing the same damn thing that got him injured so he can shut his pie hole about being upset with Beverly.

In the video you posted the ball was actually still in play.. Lin crossed half court and Westbrook made a play on the ball AND then Lin spun away THEN called timeout.. At which point the whistle was blown by he referee

in the play in which Westbrook was injured.. Westbrook had crossed half court, signaled to the referee for timeout while he was heading in the direction of his his bench... Beverley's attempt on the ball came after the whistle had already blown

I don't believe Beverley had any sort of intent to injure westbrook.. However I do believe he intended to frustrate Westbrook.. And his attempt at a steal was done merely for that purpose

Even if Westbrook was "faking" a timeout, given his location on the court (straddling the sideline).. IF Beverley had stolen the ball he would have just ended up out of bounds and the ball would have went back to the thunder

Yeah, Russ just timed his better. Lin was running right to the ref, you think he was trying to say whatsup or call timeout?

Tmac getting out the first round 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never thought I'd see the day 
happy.gif

George Karl gets no love.

McHale isn't a good coach by the way. Not because I don't like him, but because he's a bad coach

Heat fans should love Spoelstra. Always knew defense but he's evolved into a very good coach offensively. Protects his players, handles egos and doesn't seek any attention. What he's done gets taken for granted, it's not easy.

On a sidenote, I love Melo's game 
pimp.gif

I'm still sticking to my prediction of NY/MIA ECF 
eek.gif

Melo is tooooo smooth 

I don't see any vehicles with those stupid canary yellow and lavender laker flags on them and I'm glad! Too many fake fans out here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom