Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game last night with denver & golden state... Lawson & Curry both had huge games. Iguodala's shot almost falling :wow:

CJ & Nate :rofl:

Hate to hear that news about Westbrook... huge loss for OKC. As much as I want to see him come back & make another run with OKC, I hope he doesn't rush back. I hear reports there's a chance he can come back early if they keep advancing, but I don't see it happening, he should play it smart, imo.

Last edited:
Y'all acting like the Thunder still don't have the 2nd best basketball player in the world and a good defense. Durant is ready for this moment.

Still have them making it to the finals and losing in 5

Hey_

Tom Thibodeau: You look good.

Tony Brothers: I feel good, my knees feel good.

Tom Thibodeau: ... So how much is this game gonna cost me?

Julius F. Wrek

Honestly guys, this westbrook situation may be the best thing for durant. Here's why, he just did a story with S. I. about how he's tired of being second and he's ready to step up and be first, well before youre considered first in the league, you must be the first on your team, the undisputed leader. KD was not. He shared that role with russ, who has a fiery personality that doesn't know how to step down and defer. Russell is 100% ALL HEART, he doesn't know how to defer to anyone. In his mind, he's the man on the nba logo. Its great to have that fearlessness, but it was stifling Durants greatness.

Durant is a nice guy and there's no way he would consider asking okc to part ways with his eccentric brother. Even tho eliminating russ would give him the greenest light there is, KD has toomuch loyalty, even if iit's in his best interest. But this injury is goong to show what kd can do by himself. Kd has the undisputed green light now. He's the big brother.

I think it's his time. I think kd will average 35+ for the duration of the playoffs, leading the thunder to their first title. Basically the '11 finals all over again, because let's be honest, no one expected dallas to win.

After the win, the front office will see that they don't need westbrook. I can either see him going to boston for bradley and jeff green, because its clear than they need to rebuild. I can also see russ goi g to indiana. Either way he' ll be out east so they wouldn't have to face his wrath come playoff time.

Kd, its time to step up.

Stop being delusional. KD is the man on that team. You can believe those little bouts of uncontrolled aggression make Westbrook the "leader" but in real life...things don't work that way

Is this guy on drugs? Average 35 ppg on route to a chip hell no
Durant is arguably the best shooter /scorer in the world. I don't see how averaging 35 is far fetched. Depending on his volume, 45 isn't unrealistic. This isn't cj Watson or Jarrett jack were talking about. His attempts will increase by at least 10 with westbrook out. If anybody can average 35 it's durant.

Last edited:
also, if they had won that durant/oden lottery. would they have gone after kg/ray or started rebuilding that yr
if they came in 2nd and drafted Durant this was what the team would have looked like

Perkins

Jefferson

Durant

Gerald Green

Rajon Rondo

Hey_

"Scott Brooks today: Reggie Jackson will start for Russ, but others will see extra minutes too. "We have a lot of good options to turn to on this team."

:nerd:

Fisher.

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom