Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohgodchicago.gif

I thought if there is .4 seconds left on the clock, you can't catch and shoot 
nerd.gif

For all my people who grew up in the 90's do yall remember when a game on TNT would go into overtime and they would just put it on TBS???? where have those days gone.....
that was before barkley..etc and the crew
if memory serves me right I thought they still did it with barkley and crew back then, must be a contractual thing with the cable compnay or something.

Apparently the Turner execs feel a Friends rerun is more important than an NBA playoff game.

I always wondered when situations like this happen, do the commentators of the other game even talk, or are they just casual observers?????
if your talking about the clips game...it is being televised locally...as far as the color commentating by the tnt crew...iuno never really thought about it. I mean essentially its not like they are being broadcasted...so im like you reggie cwebb etc...is probably just chillen, basically getting paid to sit front row and watch a playoff game

Deron & Joe need to finish the job.

Bulls got not scoring, Deng is MIA, Boozer is Boozer and Noah has one foot

if your talking about the clips game...it is being televised locally...as far as the color commentating by the tnt crew...iuno never really thought about it. I mean essentially its not like they are being broadcasted...so im like you reggie cwebb etc...is probably just chillen, basically getting paid to sit front row and watch a playoff game

But replays of the game will be shown on NBATV (and for archival purposes). They have to have full play-by-play and commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom