Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought if there is .4 seconds left on the clock, you can't catch and shoot 
nerd.gif
Actually the rule was amended so that you can catch and shoot in that amount of time.

Anything less you can only go for a tip-in.

It's ******g stupid that you don't get more than 6 fouls in overtime games.

Last edited:
There hasn't been NBA coverage on TBS since 2002.

Actually I take that back...I remember a Mavs playoff game got televised on TBS because another game went to overtime a few years ago.

Last edited:
But replays of the game will be shown on NBATV (and for archival purposes). They have to have full play-by-play and commentary.
but whose to say they will use the tnt crew over the local color commentators...i say this cause i saw a rerun game not to long ago of the knicks, and instead of the tnt crew they used the locals aka walt frazier etc...

nets just basically running on fumes...mixed with not really being able to score, this game is for the bulls taking.

So Deron's played 50+ minutes and he doesn't realize he might need to go to the hoop and stop jackin' jumpers?

Oh.

Nevermind, if it's under .4 seconds it can't be catch and shoot

found this from a Spurs blog 
laugh.gif

Under NBA rules, a player does not have enough time to catch and shoot a ball with 0.3 seconds or less on the clock. However, with 0.4 seconds to work with, Fisher took a turnaround jumper over the fast-closing Ginobili from the left wing for the game-winning hoop.

if your talking about the clips game...it is being televised locally...as far as the color commentating by the tnt crew...iuno never really thought about it. I mean essentially its not like they are being broadcasted...so im like you reggie cwebb etc...is probably just chillen, basically getting paid to sit front row and watch a playoff game

But replays of the game will be shown on NBATV (and for archival purposes). They have to have full play-by-play and commentary.

just confirmed it on the replay I heard **** stockton talking...so I guess they are "working"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom