Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen anything quite like it. They were leading 109-95 with like 3 minutes left. Unbelievable choke job. All they had to do is milk the ******g clock. It's amazing that an NBA team can implode and play so terribly on both ends of the court.

I literally saw this score and decided to eat early dinner in the city. My appetizer comes and i look for the clippers score and see what happened. Im dumbfounded. Call up friends and all i hear is nate went off!

pat beverly getting threat threats via twitter. authorities are looking into it. looks like okc ball boy was popping off on twitter :smh:

:lol:

dudes are taking it too far, things happen. i dont think Bev did anything wrong because i would have done the exact same thing he did.

sue me

series going back to LA tied.

I'm not surprised Memphis won 2, but I am surprised by how easy it was for them. Embarrassing for us. Better see a whole different team Tuesday or its going to be an early summer.
41581-Breaking-Bad-Youre-God-Damn-Ri-20Eu.gif

you got to play the ribs?!?!?!? 
laugh.gif

It couldn't be that hard
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
yea. It was last year when they first started it. My friend cool with "Grizz the mascot" and he got them to pick us before the timeout. The ribs are just the guys who throw the t-shirts out and stuff during the timeouts and they was saying no one has ever beat them. I hit a 3 at the buzzer to win
roll.gif

You got to score 5 points against them in 45 seconds and its a little tougher than you would think. They like 8' feet tall in those suits
laugh.gif
That is dope! Seems like it'd be fun. 

2 years ago before the Maloofs officially announced they were trying to relocate to Anaheim (when they were just rumors), my buddy took the half court shot, he missed, and afterwards ran over to Gavin Maloof and got on one knee and said "please keep the Kings in Sac!" 
laugh.gif

Security got him outta there with quickness 
mean.gif

On a related note, about 4 hours ago, there was around ~12k tickets available for the Pacers/Hawks game 
sick.gif
....... Can we please relocate them to Seattle?

On a related note, about 4 hours ago, there was around ~12k tickets available for the Pacers/Hawks game 
sick.gif
....... Can we please relocate them to Seattle?

I'll never understand how the Atlanta area has all those people, and a huge black population with money and can't get NOBODY to go to the Hawks games :lol:. I guess erybody too busy frontin and flexin to sit down for 3 hrs for a game.

Billups and Chauncey scoreless? How does this happen? Why not put Green in and let him cook? Game was a disaster, jesus christ man.
:rofl: Like they're two different ppl.
Just switched to the Pacers game to watch this scrub Hibbert already turning it over. :smh:
I blame TNT cheating me out of a full Mem/La game so I can watch that crappy Bulls/Nets game.

So much struggle.

Last edited:
oh nah..not with this chick doing color commentary. ESPN really don't want nobody watchin this game :lol:

I'ma go do something productive till OKC/HOU comes on.

I'll never understand how the Atlanta area has all those people, and a huge black population with money and can't get NOBODY to go to the Hawks games
laugh.gif
. I guess erybody too busy frontin and flexin to sit down for 3 hrs for a game.
to many yambs to be gotten in atl to waste time in seeing the hawks play anybody outside of knicks, celtics, heat , lakers. hell for as good as the braves are people barley care when they make the playoffs unless its the 2nd round and football rules the south

I can't stand dirty plays like what west did! Totally uncalled for to push someone while they are running like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom