Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Pacers ain't the toughest matchup for the Heat in the East, it's the Knicks, Like I wrote before

Last edited:
the Celtics vs Bulls back in 09 was the best 1st round series ever.

Rajon Rondo 
mean.gif

:lol: Indy was bad on the road this year & it's continuing in the playoffs.

Paul George was also bad away from home (from a scoring standpoint) this year and that's continuing as well.

Last edited:
I'll never understand how the Atlanta area has all those people, and a huge black population with money and can't get NOBODY to go to the Hawks games
laugh.gif
. I guess erybody too busy frontin and flexin to sit down for 3 hrs for a game.
oh ppl go....you can always find groupies...jumpoffs...craiglist pros, girls from strokers/magic city etc... and then the transients. the ppl who live in atl but are from other cities...as far as homegrown ga/atl ppl...most dont even live in atl, but rather the outskirts and only come to atl to work. so after fighting traffic etc...monday thru friday, most dont want to even see the city during the week. Thus why you see a huge turnout for falcons games cause most of the time they are late morning/early afternoon on a sunday.

oh ppl go....you can always find groupies...jumpoffs...craiglist pros, girls from strokers/magic city etc... and then the transients. the ppl who live in atl but are from other cities...as far as homegrown ga/atl ppl...most dont even live in atl, but rather the outskirts and only come to atl to work. so after fighting traffic etc...monday thru friday, most dont want to even see the city during the week. Thus why you see a huge turnout for falcons games cause most of the time they are late morning/early afternoon on a sunday.

Ehhh, it could be this.

Or

They just don't care for the team and the team has no polarizing player that any casual basketball fan would want to see.

I'll never understand how the Atlanta area has all those people, and a huge black population with money and can't get NOBODY to go to the Hawks games
laugh.gif
. I guess erybody too busy frontin and flexin to sit down for 3 hrs for a game.
All of that was not necessary. The answer is simple, Georgia is the worst state in the US. They need to blow it up

I can see the home team winning every game in this series.

Memphis will win in LA I don't believe in the Clippers at all, they execute terribly down the stretch. Their bench is deep but they live and die off CP3. Blake should be a far better player than he is right now playing with the best PG in the league. Gasol & Z Bo are both far more skilled in the half court than Blake & Jordan. Plus Del Negro has bad rotations and does not call good plays at the end of games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom