Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought terrence williams would've been better than this in the L

Boston security.

BI9gPzECQAIhShO.jpg:large

Yo :wow: :rofl:

I hope this Knicks Tape thing never dies. I need Boston to win for the sake of my bracket. I already screwed the pooch with my Brooklyn pick

Last edited:
So now it's NOT that he shoots too much? You want him to create and rebound like LeBron?
He's not that player, but he has gotten a lot better. If you can't see that, than you just don't wanna see him period.
no...but hell even kobe as old as he is tries to involve other players...and takes what the defense gives him. Im not saying he should be lebron...cause he isnt. What i am saying is...he should look to get the team involved, as oppose to oh im double/triple teamed and really have no choice but to get players involved.

Melo has improved in this area, but when times get rough, he often times revert to denver melo...and in doing so he kinda says hell with defense and kinda has this me against the world mentality, on the offensive side only.

That is why i said i dont think they can beat the heat in a series (especially if the set shot 3's by the wing players dont fall)...the way miami spreads the floor, and play defense, melo wont make moves/plays to get others involve...take it all on his shoulders and basically have a me and jr iso game versus the heat. That and he will just become complacent on the defensive end. And miami will be fine with melo and jr getting 20/30 plus every night with everyone else being spectators.And exposing and abusing them on the defensive end due to exerting all their energy (melo and jr) playing hero ball on the offensive end.

no...but hell even kobe as old as he is tries to involve other players...and takes what the defense gives him. Im not saying he should be lebron...cause he isnt. What i am saying is...he should look to get the team involved, as oppose to oh im double/triple teamed and really have no choice but to get players involved.

when the hell does Kobe try to involve other players on a consistent basis. He is there to close games. :lol:

when the hell does Kobe try to involve other players on a consistent basis. He is there to close games.
laugh.gif
come on man...i could see those transitioning years...after shaq and before the championship run. But he does, its just iuno kobe often times will be on some i set you up like 3 times and you missed so...no more chances for you. and he does put a earnest effort on defense.

I hate rondo got injured man, this would've been a much better series with him playing

Cmon let them play

no more ticky tack fouls or either team for the rest of the game. Live or die on your own accord. Lets go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom