Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ the thought of howard cussin mitch out like that tho!

Those cameras are like big brother i swear! I don't see how anything can go undetected at these games man :lol:

Howard is good as gone! Bryant will get to lead his team by himself with a repaired achilles and i think gasol is retiring. :smokin

kobe wanted zero parts of been in the locker room with soft *** dwight
roll.gif

and there you have it...yout best big man in the league. the future face of the franchise...the savior/messiah and holy grail of big men...we are all mere mortals to the greatness and in awe of this magnificent godsend that is Dwight Howard. Any team who is of fortune to have him, will be blessed and should be thankful to have the honor and privilege to be in his presence let alone play with him.

Jamison is a curse.

domaint UNC team loses to Utah in Final 4 in a major upset.

Last days of LeBron in Cle.

The Laker year from hell.

:lol: @ the thought of howard cussin mitch out like that tho!

Those cameras are like big brother i swear! I don't see how anything can go undetected at these games man :lol:

Howard is good as gone! Bryant will get to lead his team by himself with a repaired achilles and i think gasol is retiring. :smokin

Gasol aint retiring after this season :lol:

man these fans, Dwight bouncing, Kobe making a cameo, and the spurs keeping there starters in 
glasses.gif
 this everything i could of imagined and more all i need is a tmac 3 and bynum to come out or Kobe to jump on commentary with Reggie 

Hey howard was def talking to Mitch bros!

I think he feels Mitch let him down. In assuming Mitch begged n pleaded for howard to come n sold him a promise he cld not deliver n howard is pissed!

Ole punk! Choked in 09 finals now this and played games all last summer to come to the lakers of all teams that beat u for a chip.

Let it burn!!!! :pimp:

Last edited:
Hey howard was def talking to Mitch bros!

I think he feels Mitch let him down. In assuming Mitch begged n pleaded for howard to come n sold him a promise he cld not deliver n howard is pissed!

Ole punk! Choked in 09 finals now this and played games all last summer to come to the lakers of all teams that beat u for a chip.

Let it burn!!!!
what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom