Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! so bryant can stand up and coach (event though i think he undermines MDA a lot with that crap) with a bum leg but MDA gets a pass to sit down the whole game and not coach and just shake his head? really? :smh:

Pop keep the starters in and put T mac in for one of em n ether these fools to a crisp :smokin

do Laker fans really think Phil Jackson would have helped you guys win the series? 
roll.gif

random nba thought yo i wonder why no other franchise has though about just straight up buying the phx medical staff . dolan got the money and the buss's got it too since they work wonders why not have them on payroll

do Laker fans really think Phil Jackson would have helped you guys win the series? 
roll.gif

Because Lakers Fans thought that a team with Goudelock and Morris starting could beat the spurs...just stop man.

If Phil is coaching this team at full health, a lot of people would believe they could beat the spurs, Not just lakers fans.

Dwight is a certified loser. :x

Series was over from game 1 tip off.

Because Lakers Fans thought that a team with Goudelock and Morris starting could beat the spurs...just stop man.

If Phil is coaching this team at full health, a lot of people would believe they could beat the spurs, Not just lakers fans.

even with Kobe hurt Lakers fans thought they still had this series. :lol:

Last edited:
Buss is an idiot for not hiring Phil if its really over personal issues, you can't let emotions **** the money up

all this that has occured and pop still wont let tmac get some burn...im convinced its gotta be damn near...a few minutes left in a unbeleivable blowout before he even lets him strip the warmups, let alone play.

Phil left the team after they got swept by the Mavs and then he wanted to come back cause they picked up Dwight Howard, tell that old head to go sit down in Montana or coach the Bobcats.

Don't quote me on this but I'm hearing on the low that lakers are considering bringing Bynum back...

When it happens then come back and grave dig this post, lol!

i can honestly say after watching decades upon decades of lakers bball this is the worst i have ever seen the lakers play..and is the worst state i have ever seen them as an organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom