Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it burn!!!!

:pimp:

Last edited:
Glad to see i'm not in the minority when I said that that performance of the Nat'l Anthem was bad and over the top.

Antidope, PO 2345, Fresh Sole, props to you guys on the series.

We couldn't beat you, you guys out coached us, out hustled us, and outplayed us. You guys beat us in every phase. I tip my hat to you guys.

Good luck moving forward.

CP

Thanks man.
Y'all were still short-handed. No Kobe = No Team.

As far as us, we will go as far as our Health, every year one of our people has been injured, so hopefully we can stay healthy, because if we do, I like our chances.

I don't post much anymore because DBD always ignited hatred about SA & himself & its hard to post about the game & thoughts with his antics.

PO

Last edited:
Lakers getting swept , Made my Sunday and month feels good.. Tired of you frauds and WWE Kobe ref treatment. Good riddance and come back next year with that Steve Blake is the answer crap

Last edited:
Antidope, PO 2345, Fresh Sole, props to you guys on the series.

We couldn't beat you, you guys out coached us, out hustled us, and outplayed us. You guys beat us in every phase. I tip my hat to you guys.

Good luck moving forward.

CP
Thanks man.
Y'all were still short-handed. No Kobe = No Team.

As far as us, we will go as far as our Health, every year one of our people has been injured, so hopefully we can stay healthy, because if we do, I like our chances.

I don't post much anymore because DBD always ignited hatred about SA & himself & its hard to post about the game & thoughts with his antics.

PO
Hey there, DBD is a cool guy.
they say Steph isn't a PG though
mean.gif
 at those people. The Steph Curry bandwagon still has plenty of room for those who want to join it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom