Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

All that means is he's gonna be coaching the heat next year

That man falls upward.

**** I just realized..... THE DWIGHTMARE RETURNS. BWAAHAHAHAHHA EVIL LAUGH

:lol:

Why are cats still defending howard like a dirty lawyer that he was not talking to mitch!? :smh:

It's hella obvious even if he was wolfing about the tech being bs he still was wolfing at Mitch trust n believe.

:lol: @ "the angle" and "you could tell he was talking to a fan" when soon as mitch tapped him on the butt he immediately turned around n wolfed directly at mich :smh:

Howard is a big baby and always has been. Yall really think he doesn't whine n complain during practice and off camera? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Andrew Bogut is a monster. BUT BUT BUT STEPH CURRY CANT PASS YOU GUISE. HES JUST A 2 GUARD MASQUERADING AS A POINT GUARD

Last edited:
Jimmer will someday make that Curry-like transition to the point 
smokin.gif

Why are cats still defending howard like a dirty lawyer that he was not talking to mitch!? :smh:

It's hella obvious even if he was wolfing about the tech being bs he still was wolfing at Mitch trust n believe.

:lol: @ "the angle" and "you could tell he was talking to a fan" when soon as mitch tapped him on the butt he immediately turned around n wolfed directly at mich :smh:

Howard is a big baby and always have been. Yall really think he doesn't whine n complain during practice and off camera? :rolleyes

Goodness, Playing in the Oracle in Playoff time is like going through the Gauntlet. Look at that sea of yellow. Just imagine if they had Homecourt Advantage from jump.

man this crowd makes it feel like im watching a college game these fans are beyond hype. It really really sucks about david lee.

Howard is a big baby and always have been. Yall really think he doesn't whine n complain during practice and off camera? :rolleyes

I'm not defending him. I simply think it was the angle and some fan said something to him. Or he yelling at the refs.

I hope he was talking to Mitch, because I would find it hilarious. I hate Dwight Howard. But I don't think he was going at him.

It's far from obvious

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom