Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he won a scoring title :rofl:

Dude has helped carry his team to the playoffs every year he's been in the league. Also I don't believe superstar = only on court accomplishments.

Main article: List of career achievements by Carmelo Anthony
5× All-NBA selection:
Second team: 2010
Third team: 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
6× NBA All-Star: 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
NBA Rookie Challenge MVP: 2005
NBA All-Rookie First Team: 2004
Bronze medal with Team USA, 2004 Summer Olympic Games
Bronze medal with Team USA, 2006 FIBA World Championship
Gold medal with Team USA, 2007 FIBA Americas Championship
Gold medal with Team USA, 2008 Summer Olympic Games
Gold medal with Team USA, 2012 Summer Olympic Games

AND DUDE SHINED IN THOSE OLYMPIC AND FIBA GAMES PLAYING AMONGST THE STARS IN THE NBA

Last edited:
well put it like this if all the players in the league today were available and the league held a draft to feel rosters who would be the first 10 picks ?

1. lebron

2. kd

3. howard

4. cp3

5. rose

6. russ

7.dwade

8. ?

9. ?

10. ?

Lebron and KD thats it. Can we now move on to the next pointless/stupid convo that goes on here every other day.

Dude has helped carry his team to the playoffs every year he's been in the league. Also I don't believe superstar = only on court accomplishments.

5× All-NBA selection:
roll.gif
roll.gif

rookie challenge champ? well that solves it!

and he was the 4th or 5th best player on those Olympic teams I dont understand the point of putting that up.

he has a scoring title because KD started trying to be lebron.

and he didnt deserve that ONE MVP vote that took the unanimous MVP from Lebron, not even KD got one 1st place vote. come on.

Todays superstars

Bron
Kd
Wade
Kobe
Melo
D rose
Cp3
He might not play like one but in terms of marketability blake is a superstar deal with it

5× All-NBA selection:

AND DUDE SHINED IN THOSE OLYMPIC AND FIBA GAMES PLAYING AMONGST THE STARS IN THE NBA
naw wasnt ishin on melo but he is decorated doesnt he hold the record or most points in the olympics ?

If people can't even agree on a definition, then good luck having an actual debate.

Those are basics.. But have fun everyone :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

and he was the 4th or 5th best player on those Olympic teams I dont understand the point of putting that up.

and he didnt deserve that ONE MVP vote that took the unanimous MVP from Lebron, not even KD got one 1st place vote. come on.

2002 he lead that Olympic team in scoring,2006 he lead the Olympic team in scoring, 2007 he lead that Olympic team in scoring, 2012 he was only behind KD in scoring. The hell are you talking about? Dude shines in international play

Wow, did someone really vote for Carmelo for MVP and keep Lebron from getting it unanimously? Some people shouldn't be allowed to vote.
laugh.gif

2002 he lead that Olympic team in scoring,2006 he lead the Olympic team in scoring, 2007 he lead that Olympic team in scoring, 2012 he was only behind KD in scoring. The hell are you talking about? Dude shines in international play
i said 4th or 5th best player on those teams...

nothing about scoring.

Thats what I'm saying.

Put Kobe on the bobcats and they could make the playoffs. Put Melo in detroit and they could mk the playoffs. Put DWADE in DC and they become title contenders

Doubt it. You are not factoring in his teammates. I doubt he busts his behind like he did this year for those players on the bobcats and knowing no matter what, they won't get far or sniff a ring.

A larger portion of the game is mental.

It's a lot easier to give your all, ball out, play with injuries, rush back from injuries, etc etc when you have two top 7 footers on your team and top players consistently coming to help you versus a bunch of unmotivated average players.

Ijs

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Oympics happened in 2006 and 2007???????????????

Your argument is automatically invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read that JR Smith was at the 40/40 club last night watching the fight...saw it on RealMG (Knicks page). Anyone else think that's a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom