Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no Heat fans in here anymore...

I see how it is.
The majority of them post in the Heat thread and hardly in here. Only drewsome (who last posted a page or so ago) and that other dude live something post in here.
I totally forgot Rip Hamilton was on the Bulls roster
Is he injured or just not in the rotation?

Wade is my favorite player. Just frustrated with the way he plays. Doesn't always give us something to cheer about every night.

Yeah. Wade kinda.. lulls and goes through the motions a lot. Idk what's been up with him lately. He's my favorite too.

Hey_

D Whistle was 0 for 4 with 4 fouls in the 4th.

Julius F. Wrek

What did lebron do in the first 3 quarters?

Isure a big part of it was underestimating the bulls and the lay off. But them bulls got heart for sure

Rose bro looks mad stupid now for talking about how bad the supporting cast is

Lmao at the bron haters/kobe fans in here. Dudes are right on cue but will be ghost next game. Either that or whine about the refs helping miami win

Anyway now that one upset has happened I predict another tonight

Ehhh they still need to win 3 more games. Lets not get ahead of ourselves
You're right but as the game went on it became one of those that they could NOT afford to lose. Bulls had to get this game if they wanted to make it a competitive series. Great win for them.

Like I said earlier, I expect a different Miami team in G2. I'm the last guy to make excuses for those ****** but they missed a ton of shots they usually make - a lot of that had to do w/ Chicago's D, some of it I'm sure because of rust.
Meh, no one said they were gonna sweep the Bulls.
Someone on here dropped a "Fo', Fo', Fo', Fo" the other day.
And this is why we wanted the bulls not the nets, to face the heat

Not saying the bulls will win this series but the nets woulda got swept.

Last edited:
Come back to Houston Landry 
frown.gif

Lol thanks. But yo.... you're doing a good job. LOL.

And idk why everyone is getting on Wade, people overreact too much.

I'm hating on bron. I ain't even hating on the heat that much. The Heat will win the chip eventually. You Heat fans need to take the good with the bad. Wasn't last years title better cause of all the hate?

LOL mike brown, delonte and Gilbert are all in bad positions right now

Mike Brown was getting a check from the Lakers all year and just got 40 M's from the cavs and is coaching one of the best young pg's in the league.

What exactly is a "good"position to you fam? :lol:

Chicago played a great game. I see this series going similar to the Indiana series last year.

Real spit! If Deng n Rose come back, they gotta come off the bench! Deng for butler and rose for Nate respectively.

They earned it. No politics.

Last edited:
Lol thanks. But yo.... you're doing a good job. LOL.

And idk why everyone is getting on Wade, people overreact too much.

People (Usually LeBron stans) get on wade because they want to see their boy bron play batman, but what people dont realize is that bron wants nothing to do with the ball in the closing moments of a game so wade has to do it and wade has to put up a bad shot, then lebron fans get mad.

I'm hating on bron. I ain't even hating on the heat that much. The Heat will win the chip eventually. You Heat fans need to take the good with the bad. Wasn't last years title better cause of all the hate?

Last years title was the best cause we were doubted in the semis and the ECF when we fell behind a game in each series.

I'm still here I just can't figure out why wade pulls up for 3 like that.

Good intentions but.. bad execution. He ain't got 3's like that man lol.
I mean we started off the game 4/22 in the 1st qtr or something like that so that doesn't help either even though it was close.

But bottom line, as much as I don't want to say this..
The Bulls played with more Heart than my fabled Champs. Lol.

Hate y'all!! :lol:

Isure a big part of it was underestimating the bulls and the lay off. But them bulls got heart for sure

Look at you. So typical.

Now it's what did he do the first three quarters and not the fourth. :lol:

For real, Rose's bro is mad stupid. Jimmy butler is going to be a good player. You add in a healthy deng, Nate, hinrich, and D rose...and thibs at coach. The bulls got plenty to win a title.

Bulls fans should be proud, but let's face it; the heat played their worst game of the season tonight.

Same thing I was thinking
mean.gif

My one criticism of Nate would be that he turns into JR Smith down the stretch.  That can be good or bad depending on how he's shooting.  I hope Noah told him look for him when he's in the paint instead of trying to go 1-on-5.  Not trying to hate, just saying sometimes he should feed Noah down low instead of going with a pull up jumper with a hand in his face...
Nate deserves a long term contract though. He's definitely played his *** off this year.
No doubt.  Him and Noah have been leaving it all out on the floor every game.  I know Rose at the point gives them their best chance at winning, but I'm gonna hate to see this team with him next season.  And this is coming from a Spurs fan, you would think I couldn't care less, but their passion is infectious
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom