Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Wade had a decent jumper back in the day

What happened to my man

:smh:

Pullin up for 3, FOH Wade you know better

Good game Bulls fans. Nate Rob has some serious heart man.

Spolestra needs to make some adjustments on both sides of the ball. I want to see LeBron or Battier on Nate next game. Ray let Nate blow by him on one of those last possessions and that simply just cannot be allowed.

Also, Wade had me dumbfounded with that late 3 jackup :smh: MOVE THE DAMN BALL. I hate hero ball/late isolation plays unless they're absolutely necessary. That shot was definitely not one of those times. Should have worked the ball around and tried to let something flow naturally.

Also, Jimmy Butler has emerged as a great player on both sides of the floor and he's gonna be solid for years to come. Props.

Looking forward to Game 2.

Last edited:
I'm hating on bron. I ain't even hating on the heat that much. The Heat will win the chip eventually. You Heat fans need to take the good with the bad. Wasn't last years title better cause of all the hate?

Nah I ain't trippin' I'm just sayin you doin' a good job. LOL.
I'm upset we lost but like I said mane everyone needs to lose.. especially if we've gone like 40-3 in our last 43 games.
You needa get the senese slapped into you exactly like this, by a team that no one is counting in, plagued with injuries, coming into your court, and laying it down on you. Playing with more heart and with little Nasty Nate making faces at the camera.

So next game we better come out correct or I'ma really be mad. Heat is my team but sometimes they take the game too lightly. Injuries, Roseless, or not, it's the got damn playoffs. Play the game, and play harder than your opponent no matter who it is.

Good intentions but.. bad execution. He ain't got 3's like that man lol.
I mean we started off the game 4/22 in the 1st qtr or something like that so that doesn't help either even though it was close.

But bottom line, as much as I don't want to say this..
The Bulls played with more Heart than my fabled Champs. Lol.

Hate y'all!! :lol:

Miller missed about 3 wide open 3s barrier missed about 3 wide open 3s to if we knocked at least 3 of those 6 down the game would have been different. Barrier usually automatic from that corner tonight he was way off. And I hope the media gets on wade tomorrow cause usually when the media gets on his *** he comes out strong and ***** on people.

Good game Bulls fans. Nate Rob has some serious heart man.

Spolestra needs to make some adjustments on both sides of the ball. I want to see LeBron or Battier on Nate next game. Ray let Nate blow by him on one of those last possessions and that simply just cannot be allowed.

Also, Wade had me dumbfounded with that late 3 jackup :smh: MOVE THE DAMN BALL. I hate hero ball/late isolation plays unless they're absolutely necessary. That shot was definitely not one of those times. Should have worked the ball around and tried to let something flow naturally.

Also, Jimmy Butler has emerged as a great player on both sides of the floor and he's gonna be solid for years to come. Props.

Looking forward to Game 2.

Jamie Foxx lookin *** Butler man. But oh well.

Was really a good game from the Bulls. Now we gotta wake the F up.

Wade might have 1 1/2 good games in this series...not easy playing thru a knee injury. Bone bruise is one of the injuries that kept Bynum out this year

Hey_

Hol' up.

Why are we makin' excuses for D Whistle?

Every time people get a poor performance from the fella, all we hear from him AND Sportscenter is "He's playing hurt."

Its the ******* playoffs.

Almost everybody is playing through some sort of pain.

Even if you ARE hurt, you can't let that effect your iq/decision making during the game.

Often times, you can count on D Whistle to turn it over or shoot an opposing team BACK in to the game.

Especially when the brotha tries to be a playmaker.

But yeah, the Bulls honestly came out with more heart tonight,

nothing but respect to those brothas.

Julius F. Wrek

Miller missed about 3 wide open 3s barrier missed about 3 wide open 3s to if we knocked at least 3 of those 6 down the game would have been different. Barrier usually automatic from that corner tonight he was way off. And I hope the media gets on wade tomorrow cause usually when the media gets on his *** he comes out strong and ***** on people.

That'll also keep him from going on the road and having "one of those games"

This is mild. Man when yall blew us out Game 1 in 2010

the pages were jumping 10 at a time.

I'm still here, waiting for ref/fan talk 2 mins into game 2
nthat.gif

IMO the Heat should do something sort of what the Nets did. Push the ball up the court, don't let the Bulls get in their half court defense.

I'm not going to go as far as we need get rid of Wade but, that shot was dumb as hell..

I'm was thinking "we can still pull this off if no one plays he- :x"

Getting rid of wade will never happen but I'm hoping the media gets on him. He always responses after the media gets on him.

Still cant get past Steve Kerr saying that the flood gates were open when Miami was up 6 at the end of the third.

Yup like I was sayin', especially in the first quarter, we were missing shots we usually make. But jumpers don't go in forever so that's understandable.

Wade, as of late, has kinda been picking his games. But he needs to be dropping at least 22 every game man. Don't know what's been going on with him. He's my favorite player but lately he's been playing so got damn lazy lol.

But LeBron was kinda going through the motions earlier too. They kinda played this game as if we were playing the Bucks again. That ish ain't gon cut it. Bulls are too good, too fearless, and have too much HEART.

Hey_

Hol' up.

Why are we makin' excuses for D Whistle?

Every time people get a poor performance from the fella, all we hear from him AND Sportscenter is "He's playing hurt."

Its the ******* playoffs.

Almost everybody is playing through some sort of pain.

Even if you ARE hurt, you can't let that effect your iq/decision making during the game.

Often times, you can count on D Whistle to turn it over or shoot an opposing team BACK in to the game.

Especially when the brotha tries to be a playmaker.

But yeah, the Bulls honestly came out with more heart tonight,

nothing but respect to those brothas.

Julius F. Wrek

He don't even get whistles anymore! Stop it! Lmao :lol:

IMO the Heat should do something sort of what the Nets did. Push the ball up the court, don't let the Bulls get in their half court defense.

Agree 100%

Didn't see them in transition that much this game, partly due to Chicago's dominance on the O boards. They gotta buckle up and push those ****** out the way down low. If they kill us on the boards every game, they'll win this series.

Like I said though, spoelstra needs to make adjustments. Lets see if he's as good of a coach as Pat makes him out to be.

Look at you. So typical.

Now it's what did he do the first three quarters and not the fourth. :lol:

Im just saying i dont see how u blame that loss only on wade

Wade missed a 3 because lebron didnt wanna do nuthin. And when he did he shot an airball. Lebron didnt have a good game until the 4th. Every time people count wade out he does something big in an important game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom