Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay-Z has hopped on and off the jersey train like 15 times now.  Make up your mind, Hov.

Is wearing a jersey from a team he's affiliated with at a concert to open the building hopping on the "jersey train" tho?

Is wearing a jersey from a team he's affiliated with at a concert to open the building hopping on the "jersey train" tho?
Could've worn some other Brooklyn Nets garment if he wants to rap about "I'm 30, eff a jersey" or whatever.

Deron Williams home and away will be copped eventually.

Black authentic shorts will be mine as well :smokin

How the hell do the Nets have a classier and original look then my Knicks son!!! Bring back our New York font!

Honestly tho, there's nothing much you can do with white/black but the Nets jerseys look good, very clean and crisp. That's what they've been going for.

How the hell do the Nets have a classier and original look then my Knicks son!!! Bring back our New York font!
Honestly tho, there's nothing much you can do with white/black but the Nets jerseys look good, very clean and crisp. That's what they've been going for.

There is nothing classy or original about that jersey. Looking like Lincoln high school jerseys. Too plain Jane.

The inside of the arena is beautiful. I'll give em that.

I'll be the first to state my belief that Wade is either too high on ESPN's top-10 list (fringe) or doesn't belong at all.

Nets entire look :pimp: simple yet effective. Wish I could get my hands on a BK fitted.

I would agree with you Champ about Wade, but in fairness he was hurt most of the season/playoffs last year. I'd put Russy over him actually, but let's see if he has a similar decline in production before we right Whistle off completely.

CP3 and BG pockets gone be A LOT lighter this season :pimp:

I'll be the first to state my belief that Wade is either too high on ESPN's top-10 list (fringe) or doesn't belong at all.
Then you must feel the same way about Rose then. Seeing as how.they both were dealing with injuries for most of the season which contributed to their decreased level of play.

Last edited:
BROOKLYN jerseys are simple .... but i like em' & three years from now(or sooner) they can bring in a new design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom