A7I4k6qCUAAzPMf.jpg

Minutes before tip off in Atlanta

The Seattle Hawks?
The Las Vegas Hawks?
The Kansas City Hawks?
The London Hawks?
The San Diego Hawks?
The Albequerque Hawks?

Averaged just 81% capacity last season at Phillips, and the Pacers were even worst at 14,168 or 78% capacity for 2nd to last even despite having a playoff team

Hawks or Pacers arent getting moved but its rather pathetic that the Hawks cant even fill their arena. Even when they had a good/decent team with JJ and were playoff bound every season they couldnt even pay to fill the arena :smh:

nerd.gif

What happened?
Brown hit 6 three's in the 4th after the bobcats had come back to tie it after being down 16 and 14 two different times in the game.

He hit multiple bs threes with hands in his face. was their leading scorer with 18 in the 4th.

Tired of seein Mullens jacking up 3's like he's Novak(could careless if he makes them, you're 7 ft tall) and his pumpfakes followed by forced shot while semi-faced up

Rockets can't cut close within 5 points of the Nuggets. Every time they make a run the Nugs make a run of their own. Harden needs to be more consistent or it's going to be a long season. Patrick Patterson taking on a bigger role for the team. I'm liking him the more I watch.

if harden and lin dont put up a combine 40 pts, the rockets struggle to win.
strange night, with the poor shooting but they got all them steals

Manimal :x

Last edited:
I am so impressed with Faried every time I watch the dude.

Man they just wiped out a GOOD bucket by the Nuggets. Called it offensive goal tending.

***This dude Faried just took off 1 step inside the FT line for a breakaway line with 13 seconds left in the game. Athlete.

Rockets can't cut close within 5 points of the Nuggets. Every time they make a run the Nugs make a run of their own. Harden needs to be more consistent or it's going to be a long season. Patrick Patterson taking on a bigger role for the team. I'm liking him the more I watch.

Bad game for Harden to come out flat :smh: Rockets would make a run then a turnover or non-call foul or something would happen. Both teams were sloppy, but the Rockets were extra sloppy

As a fan of the opposing team, Kenneth Faried annoys the hell out of you. SOMEBODY PUT A BODY ON HIM. The guy just doesn't stop.

Faried has the most unbelievable motor in the league. Its unreal, wish the Sixers drafted him instead Nick Vucecic (idk how to spell that bums name). Turner was alright today finally but still looked dumb at times
Jrue with 14 pts 12 assists :smokin
77 points tho... :x no offense whatsoever lol

Last edited:
I was just having this discussion with somebody last week. Andre Miller and Sherman Douglass are two folks that come to mind.

New age, Rubio and Kendall Marshall. They really can hit a cutting athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom