Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That happens to your frontcourt every night, though. And they are 23.

:lol: @ "every night"

9965933-salt-written-on-counter-in-spilled-salts-from-shaker.jpg

Are there any cheaper alternatives to league pass? I am so fed up of these crappy streams that i have to settle for every year.

Turner is NEVER going to do anything but play solid defense and not make too many mistakes. He has to have one of the worst shots in the entire NBA. I hate him. He does not have an NBA game. This team has struggled since the minute J-Rich went down. They needed his veteran presence out there with Bynum not playing and Iggy and Brand gone. Right now because of that, Nick Young is having to play way bigger of a role than just the 6th man instant offense role that he was brought in for.

But yeah without Bynum, Anthony Davis and Austin Rivers playing that Sixers vs Hornets promo is awful. On one commercial the highlight players were Vasquez and Nick Young :lol:

Turner is NEVER going to do anything but play solid defense and not make too many mistakes. He has to have one of the worst shots in the entire NBA. I hate him. He does not have an NBA game. This team has struggled since the minute J-Rich went down. They needed his veteran presence out there with Bynum not playing and Iggy and Brand gone. Right now because of that, Nick Young is having to play way bigger of a role than just the 6th man instant offense role that he was brought in for.
But yeah without Bynum, Anthony Davis and Austin Rivers playing that Sixers vs Hornets promo is awful. On one commercial the highlight players were Vasquez and Nick Young :lol:

I really hope your wrong eventually about Turner but at the moment I hate him too. I much rather have Iguodala than him, at least dude could shoot somewhat, he played better defense and was a much better finisher than Turner smh. I was also hoping this year could be break out year for Nick but after seeing him in these 3 games... :smh: :x:lol:
And someone post that ESPN Sixers vs Hornets commercial lol

really like how bill simmons shut wilbon up when he tried to bring up the bears vs texans game during the nba countdown

Last edited:
Looks like MIA is making a conscious effort this season to utilize Bosh, instead of just sticking him at the top of the key to bailout Wade/Bron on drives

I wish McHale worked on Asik finishing at the rim as much as he worked on helping him with his free throws :lol:

this Sixers vs. Hornets game is atrocious :x

i'd rather watch Judge Judy.

Last edited:
this Sixers vs. Hornets game is atrocious :x
i'd rather watch Judge Judy.

Neither team has any offense and the other team knows it so theyre barely playing defense too smh
**** is pathetic

Get Nick Young in the game, at least he'll make it funny lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom