Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet it could end up with a repeat of OKC and Miami back to the NBA finals 2013.
Though the Lakers still can be a serious NBA champion candidate, the preseason
and the current games show that they are out of sync and not really a team yet.
Dwight Howard could not become the next Shaq and Kobe alone cannot
change the whole game.
The Bulls need to accept that Rose will be out for most of the season and need to
clinch at least the 8th spot.
Dallas will unlikely return to the shape of 2011.
Boston lost Ray Allen while Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett are not getting younger.
My favorrite final would be LA vs Miami which would lead to a showdown
of Kobe VS Lebron.

KobeStaresBrown.gif

:lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
Kobe gave that "I'm gonna whoop yo *** when we get home, keep playing!" look parents give their bad *** kids :lol:

Just remember where the Faried hype started.
It hadn't really occurred to me in the offseason, but between Williams, Lopez, Brooks and Blatche, the Nets right now might be my least favorite team ever. Any sport.

Faried hype started after the Nate McClouth thread fated into Bolivian. :lol:

How long till Deron Williams turns on Avery Johnson...

I can't wait for two years down the road where Net games are dirt cheap and they are in the basement :smokin

No need to hit the panic button since former 2x MVP Nashty will be back real soon. >D

Last edited:

That's the reaction of Lakers fans to the start of their "Dream" season....... :lol:

5 games in.. Who has called it a "Dream" Season.... At any point in time since the day we got Nash, who has called it a "Dream" Season? Not a one. If getting a title is a "Dream" for Lakers fans, it's a miracle for most other teams.

You know what the problem of most of people's perceptions of Lakers fans... They create it out of thin air.... Just magical created, when every single person is guilty of the same things they accuse all Lakers fans of being..

Proceed with Lakers fan shots.

Last edited:
5 games in.. Who has called it a "Dream" Season.... At any point in time since the day we got Nash, who has called it a "Dream" Season? Not a one. If getting a title is a "Dream" for Lakers fans, it's a miracle for most other teams.
You know what the problem of most of people's perceptions of Lakers fans... They create it out of thin air.... Just magical created, when every single person is guilty of the same things they accuse all Lakers fans of being..
Proceed with Lakers fan shots.

Go look at your own season thread, you have people that voted for the Lakers to win 70+ games. And yes I was hear for the chatter that went down when the Nash signing, Jamison signing, Howard trade went down. Folks were on some dominant/unbeatable force steeze.

No.....I remember the debates on here from the Sacramento Kings vs Lakers threads from 2000-2004. There was no perception there, the sense of entitlement and ignorance from those Laker fans is a permanent fixture. It is innate.

Surprised the Jazz actually beat the Lakers. I really hope the Jerry Sloan to LA rumors arent true

@do work son: look at his history on other teams. He's a playmaker for himself. Ill advised shots in the name of highlight stardom.

@do work son: look at his history on other teams. He's a playmaker for himself. Ill advised shots in the name of highlight stardom.

and that's perfect for this team. his role is to score. and he's averaging 21. and those ill advised shots? he's shooting 52% from the field

Jamal Crawford practicing his jumper for the first time makes me think of how good he could have been if he had done this for once in the ten years previous

After getting a good look at Nick Young this season, dude is terrible, and has to be THE WORST decision maker in the NBA

After getting a good look at Nick Young this season, dude is terrible, and has to be THE WORST decision maker in the NBA
I agree with this and now i know why tony kornheiser used to go in on him all the time when he was in a wizards uniform.

Welcome to every Wizards fan's line of thinking these last few years.......It was a blessing to get him out of the District.

I watched him come down the court, and take a fadeaway 18 footer with a hand in his face with 15 seconds still on the shot clock when there was a man open under the basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom