Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love me some Open Court. This center discussion is good. I'm on board with Shaq about Dwight not being dominant. Always have been, because if he were, the Magic would've won a Championship with him.

After getting a good look at Nick Young this season, dude is terrible, and has to be THE WORST decision maker in the NBA

Nick Young might be ******ed but this guy is actually crazy + a little bit ******ed

I love me some Open Court. This center discussion is good. I'm on board with Shaq about Dwight not being dominant. Always have been, because if he were, the Magic would've won a Championship with him.
This line of thinking is :lol:.

I'm sure it has been discussed already, but I didnt get to post last night.....

The 76ers-Hornets game that was on ESPN last night was one of the worst basketball games I have ever seen in my life. Just awful. How were those two s**t teams given a national telecast? Brick after brick, turnover after turnover and unforced error after unforced error.

And I dont want to hear anything about the two teams playing good D. They werent. It was just bad basketball all the way around. I was at the gym and didnt have the luxury of turning it off. I would have rather watched the MLS playoffs....and I am far from a soccer fan.

thats game was bad tho... i turned it off after about 10 minutes & continued to watch the cosby's

Some people might see this as hyperbole, but I've been reading Abrams' pieces for as long as he's been on Grantland. IMO, he's the most talented (sports) writer in the business. His pieces on basketball are nothing short of mind blowing.
Abrams has been great. Zach Lowe is great too, probably my favorite basketball writer.

Metta World Violence has to be the worst SF in LAL franchise history. :x :nthat:

Adam Morrison? Luke Walton? MWP has been a dominant player in the league during his career

solarius ill say this one time....

2iiwq5s.jpg

So when do we stop feeding you.

when have i EVER been a troll...... you are reaching quite far there clipper darrel

someone types clip in a reply box & you respond before they even post it .......

solarius replied to my post not the other way around short bus rider.

you and Kevin Cleveland trollin my posts which is fine by me keep doin you my ninja. :nthat:

Last edited:
solarius replied to my post not the other way around short bus rider.

you and Kevin Cleveland trollin my posts which is fine by me keep doin you my ninja. :nthat:

you are giving your self wayyyyy to much credit... just like barnes did in the photo in your avy ...perfect for you & this situation

"You can’t speed chemistry up. I think the more practice, the more you get familiar with each other. There’s no hit the fast forward button here. You’ve got Comcast. Some shows you can’t fast forward through. You’ve just got to let it go through and watch the silly-*** commercials and be pissed, right? This is what this is. Did I just take a shot at Comcast? **** it, I did it. So what? I’m a DirecTV guy anyway. This is what this is. I’m not helping myself, am I? **** it. **** it. **** it. Who cares? Anyway, that’s what this is. We totally messed that up, right? God damn, we just totally messed that up. But this is one of those things where it just takes its course and you can’t speed anything up."

Last edited:
I like the cooking analogy from last year more, but that was entertaining. :lol:

Last edited:
The 76ers-Hornets game that was on ESPN last night was one of the worst basketball games I have ever seen in my life. Just awful. How were those two s**t teams given a national telecast?
Schedulers banked on the presence Eric Gordon, Anthony Davis, Austin Rivers, and Andrew Bynum. Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom