Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibaka is balling, his offensive game has really improved. Perkins has been useless out there

Hey_

I would love for Serge to pump fake and take it to the rim once in a while,

kinda like he did against the Spurs in the playoffs last year.

Julius F. Wrek

Maynor, Martin, Sefolosha, Collison, and IBaka. Brooks don't even wanna win

:lol: at Boozer jumping on the other side of the rim

edit: Surprisingly, this unit just went on a 9-1 run to take the lead (much of it since Thabeet got injured). I'll take it, still don't think that sustains itself against too many bench units. Now the question is does Brooks keep with these guys until it stops working or force back in the starters.

Last edited:
Boozer
sick.gif
Just terrible.

1-7 from downtown but 11 assists to 1 turnover. You're so confusing, Russell.

Last edited:
edit: Surprisingly, this unit just went on a 9-1 run to take the lead (much of it since Thabeet got injured). I'll take it, still don't think that sustains itself against too many bench units. Now the question is does Brooks keep with these guys until it stops working or force back in the starters.

You keep sleeping on Maynor. I am telling you this dude runs an offense well. Him and Collison have great chemistry and feel for each other.

You keep sleeping on Maynor. I am telling you this dude runs an offense well. Him and Collison have great chemistry and feel for each other.

Somewhat, people are overrating him too. He's flat not as good as he was pre injury. He definitely was better tonight, but past games he has been looking for his own shot more than normal. He'll get better as the season progresses and he comes to trust his knee more I'm sure

Amazing Deng gets that call and KD has 0 fts and Russ still gets no ref respect on legitimate contact. I always figured it was because Russ complains and sulks, both CP3 and Flop CIty flop and complain all day and get calls so that's no excuse.
Perkins is seriously invisible.
UijuiY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom