Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew jack was hot but
sick.gif

Players and there damn fascination with taking jump shots at the buzzer. Drive the damn basketball and make something happen. Jesus!
Damn this is a good point :lol:

Of all the buzzer beaters I've taken, they were all jumpers or fadeaways :lol: :lol:

How does curry not touch the ball
Even if they double team him you can run something off that

Common sense ain't common

Just had to listen to the entire 4th quarter on he radio. Idk how all those people back in the old days managed it's so annoying.

It doesn't matter if he's hitting shots.  When you have that much offensive talent on your team the 4th-best scorer on the court should not be shooting that often.  Hate that kind of PG play.

Forget about his shooting % today, Harrison Barne's agressive and fearless play today kept the Warriors in the game today.
Dude's constantly moving without the ball, constantly cutting, constantly attacking the rim.

Dude is REAL good, especially for a rookie.

REAL good.

Forget about his shooting % today, Harrison Barne's agressive and fearless play today kept the Warriors in the game today.
Dude's constantly moving without the ball, constantly cutting, constantly attacking the rim.

Dude is REAL good, especially for a rookie.

REAL good.
I love the fact that he posts up smaller players and also drives to the basket.  He seems to have a good understanding of the game.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom