Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs ball

:tongue:

Have no idea why why Jackson is catching flack from you guys for giving it to Jack at the end of regulation.

I'm no Jack apologist by any means, but he was the only one that was getting it done in the last 5 minutes down the stretch. No way Curry was getting anything one on one with Green with the game on the line.

Have no idea why why Jackson is catching flack from you guys for giving it to Jack at the end of regulation.

I'm no Jack apologist by any means, but he was the only one that was getting it done in the last 5 minutes down the stretch. No way Curry was getting anything one on one with Green with the game on the line.
No one on one!  Move the damn ball around!

No one on one!  Move the damn ball around!

Why? No need to in that situation. Jack was on fire down the stretch. Give it to him, don't bring any other defenders by him with screens or "moving the ball around." Give it to Jack and let him cook, the same way he was cooking to put them in the position for OT.

You don't "give it" to the best player.  You have 3 or 4 good to great shooters on the court, you move the ball until you get the best shot.

When did they institute the rule that a game-winning play has to be a clear out iso jump shot?

I agree with you on that. I'm more so responding to the people that act like steph should've took the shot when it's been proven steph don't hit shots in pressure moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom