Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's giving nate a multi-year contract this summer? Bulls ain't bringing him back with drose, kirk, and teague at point next season.

Somebody will. I think his growth as a backup has grown so much and is getting kind of overlooked due to guys like Steph, Conley, and Parker getting busy. I'm so proud of Nate and how he has developed.

If the reports are true, JR pulled a Beard and partied too hard during a crucial playoff series.

Miami and NYC equally tempting in nightlife.
He definitely needs to focus now.  Him and the rest of the team.
             Perception is everywhere in the celebrity/high life

George Maloof ran into a closet yesterday after the NBA rejected relocation.
[h1]George Maloof Chased Into A Closet[/h1]
A person in charge of a professional sports franchise worth hundreds of millions of dollars ran away from reporters and tried to hide in a closet. That is the story you are currently reading.

Not long ago this evening, the NBA voted 22-8 against the Maloofs'  proposed relocation of the Kings franchise to Seattle. And then George Maloof bolted for the nearest door.
"We will talk to the Maloofs, and seek in the next 24 to 48 hours whether we can help facilitate an agreement to be signed between the Ranadive group and the Maloofs for the sale of the franchise in Sacramento," Stern said."It is my expectation that we'll be able to make a deal with the Maloofs and the Ranadive group to transfer title of the team in Sacramento. It's not a certainty, but we're going to work on that result."
The decision ends over two years of uncertainty for Sacramento and ushered in one of the weirder owner/media meltdown moments in some time.
Media just chased George Maloof into the Bell Stand closet!!! UNREAL!!
— Sactown Royalty (@sactownroyalty) May 15, 2013
George opened the door for a second and closed when he saw this! twitter.com/sactownroyalty…
He’s taking questions now. Cracking jokes
. @lesliempr just ran in and stole George Maloof. He looked relieved to get out of that scrum. I think anyone would be.

The NBA: where amazing  something out of ******g Scooby Doo  happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Impressed with the Grizz this season. Surprised with Conley too
They're probably going to the finals to face miami.

Lebron getting a 2nd ring 
devil.gif

DRose made about 35 mil sitting out this year..... Just made a few commercials for Adidas and campaigning #thereturn.... Stole that money :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom