Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Wells ‏@MikeWellsNBA 12m
BREAKING NEWS: George Hill is out tonight vs the Knicks with a concussion

This is an interesting development. We'll see how much of a difference it makes.

I am in no way hating with this next statement. I don't understand how people jumped on grizz bandwagon all of a sudden. They are being praised as this improved team beating a one dimensional clipper team with a hurt blake, and averaged 6 point wins agianst an okc team with no westbrook. Stop it

You still think Nate is out of the league in "less than 3 years" or nah?

:lol: :pimp:

He may have earned himself another year with his performance. So around 33-34 years old, yea I don't think any team would want him. Little men (very little men) don't last long in the NBA. We'll see tho, I told you get at me in 3 year maybe 4 tops, then you can rest your case.

I am in no way hating with this next statement. I don't understand how people jumped on grizz bandwagon all of a sudden. They are being praised as this improved team beating a one dimensional clipper team with a hurt blake, and averaged 6 point wins agianst an okc team with no westbrook. Stop it
People like a tough defensive team that plays Big.  Plus they're made up of guys like Tony Allen, Z-Bo, Marc Gasol, blue-collar guys who got cast off from other places.

Also, they look really good.

What's not to like?

Last edited:
Some of ya can't be serious with this Grizzlies vs Knicks Finals match-up. That **** would be so horrid.

Hell, I'm from Cleveland and I'd rather see the Heat in the Finals than any other eastern team :lol:

Last edited:
George Hill out makes it that much easier for the NYK to take G5.

50 points combined from Melo and JR.

Russy would have played the next game if a doctor didn't advise otherwise. Heart of a lion.

Huge blow to Indiana.... especially with their relatively thin bench. 

If/when they advance and face Miami, their biggest weakness was gonna be their depth and losing Hill hurts bigtime. 

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ starts in Hill's place I'm assuming.
Sure as hell Ben Hansbrough or Orlando Johnson won't be starting 
laugh.gif

Ben Hansbrough your time is nooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!

F*#& with Mike Woodson ya heard! :rofl: :rofl:

[VIDEO

COPELAND THE X-FACTOR!!!!!!

Last edited:
I will say, living in North Jersey has taught me Rangers fans are far worse than Knicks supporters.

As evidenced by tonight.

Go Bruins! Go Pacers!

George Hill out makes it that much easier for the NYK to take G5.

50 points combined from Melo and JR.

It doesn't matter who's out there for the Pacers. They could sit half their starters and still scrap out a W. It's all down to the Knicks playing the right way or not. Most teams playoff teams could've beat that Knick effort from last game. If Woodson, JR, Kidd, Tyson and K-Mart can't get right, it's a wrap. And **** on Melo all you want, he hasn't played bad. He hasn't played great. That's not Olympic Melo right there, but pay homage to Paul George playing great defense, and Woodson being stubborn as hell.

It's on the Knicks to go out there and win. It didn't get easier, it just got different.

Last edited:
Indiana's team defense is obviously consistent regardless of player personnel. But two things: 1) Pacers don't perform as well on the road overall. 2) Indiana will miss Hill's perimeter scoring. Defending doesn't matter if you can't reach 85-90 points without Hill. Lance and PG24 have to pick up the slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom