Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 10 yrs later, he is still nothing more than "serviceable" as an NBA player, a 3rd string big and designated fouler at best. He just isn't as good as advertised. I don't know what Chad Ford was on that summer, but he had me thinking dude was going to come over here and be the next Sabonis + Dirk + Gasol.

Stack5 is that dude :lol: Tellin it like it is

I might check out his music cause of that. Couldn't be any worse than T-Hud, Artest, and definitely Kobe

Last edited:
Did everyone forget how awful Shane Battier and Mike Miller were the entire year besides a few playoff games? Awful is an understatement. They were two of the worst players in the whole league. Stop bringing up their names when talking about the Heat like they're supposed to intimidate anybody. Mike Miller will never have a shooting performance like that the rest of his career. If the Heat win another ring this year those two might as well retire with how badly their games have detereirated. Rashard Lewis was TERRIBLE in Washington this past year and Ray Allen had his worst year as a pro. I like both those guys though so I wouldn't mind both of them getting a ring.

Ray Allen's shot the lights out from three during the season.

That's all that matters.

Did everyone forget how awful Shane Battier and Mike Miller were the entire year besides a few playoff games? Awful is an understatement. They were two of the worst players in the whole league. Stop bringing up their names when talking about the Heat like they're supposed to intimidate anybody.

Did everyone forget how awful Shane Battier and Mike Miller were the entire year besides a few playoff games? Awful is an understatement. They were two of the worst players in the whole league. Stop bringing up their names when talking about the Heat like they're supposed to intimidate anybody. Mike Miller will never have a shooting performance like that the rest of his career. If the Heat win another ring this year those two might as well retire with how badly their games have detereirated. Rashard Lewis was TERRIBLE in Washington this past year and Ray Allen had his worst year as a pro. I like both those guys though so I wouldn't mind both of them getting a ring.

if Mike Miller stays healthy for once he will be huge for the heat but im sure with Ray on the team his role will be much less than it would have been the last 2 seasons. sucks for him

Rasheed Wallace To Join Knicks On Monday
Sep 30, 2012 11:50 AM EDT

Rasheed Wallace has notified the New York Knicks that intends to sign with the team for the 12-13 season.

Wallace first worked out for the Knicks last Saturday and had been considering ending his retirement.

Wallace last played in the 2010 NBA Finals.

Wallace has not yet signed a deal, according to a team source. Wallace will join the team on Monday, according to the New York Post.

I guess it's alright by me

First KG deletes Ray Allen's number, now Rondo calling Allen "Number 20".
laugh.gif
i was reading the yahoo story how KG and PP was all buddy buddy with rondo all offseason since allen left. which is a joke seen how they didnt like him all this time

naw Allen is the female for leaving. you dont go to the enemy. if he left for any other team i doubt the Celtic players would have gave a damn

i was reading the yahoo story how KG and PP was all buddy buddy with rondo all offseason since allen left. which is a joke seen how they didnt like him all this time

maybe they finally realized he's the only reason they've even sniffed another title since '08.

naw Allen is the female for leaving. you dont go to the enemy. if he left for any other team i doubt the Celtic players would have gave a damn

No one will ever understand from the players point of view

Ray's clock is ticking, in a few years he's going to retire. He's not an elite player no more. So why not chase a ring while its going to be over soon?

It's not like he's going to be the main player as he was in bucks and sonics.

I fully understand and stand by his move.

enemy?

this "rivalry" just started in the last 2 years :lol:

Celtics and their fans on some female status :lol:

There is nuthing female about what the celtics are doing now. Ray Allen is the female. Talking about he wanted to be in Miami for 3 years now. All you AAU type guys in here are shameful.

Business decision lol. When it's for less money it ain't business.

Dudes want everyone holding hands and being BFF's. F outa here. Mr clean had a giant ego and wanted to stick it to the celts. There is nothing noble about going to the heat to ring chase

Like I mentioned a few pages back...KG is cut from a different cloth. His reaction shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Ray felt a certain way towards Rondo and Celtics management thus he wasn't comfortable returning to Boston. Same way Ray is entitled to go wherever he wants...KG could feel whatever about Ray's departure and you won't hear me saying ****. That **** is between them. As outsiders, who the **** are we to question it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom