Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game 1 wins have been fools gold plenty of times. Wouldn't be surprised if Grizz win game 2 and things look completely different in a few days.

Game 1 wins have been fools gold plenty of times. Wouldn't be surprised if Grizz win game 2 and things look completely different in a few days.

Everybody's predictions change after every game :lol:

Home team wins Game 1: That's why they're the better team. This might be a sweep
Road Team wins Game 2: Wow they have HC now. They could easily get the 2 games at home. Series belongs to them.
Road Team wins Game 3: Killed all momentum and got HC back. [Insert lower seed] can't go back and steal another game. Lost the series in Game 3

HAPPENS.EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR :lol:

Everybody's predictions change after every game
laugh.gif
Home team wins Game 1: That's why they're the better team. This might be a sweep
Road Team wins Game 2: Wow they have HC now. They could easily get the 2 games at home. Series belongs to them.
Road Team wins Game 3: Killed all momentum and got HC back. [Insert lower seed] can't go back and steal another game. Lost the series in Game 3

HAPPENS.EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR
laugh.gif
roll.gif

“Look, I could sit here and read off a lot of internal metrics that would indicate his impact on the performance of the other team when he’s on the floor. I don’t think that’s what you guys want to hear. And certainly not something we need to trumpet in front of you. Look, he’s a guy that’s contributed to this team the past three years. He would like to play at a higher level in the postseason than he did. But at the same time, I think that could be said for a lot of our guys. I think he’s going to go back and work and improve. But he does things we value, against certain teams we have to go through on a nightly basis. But as I said before, there’s going to be situations where he’s called upon and there’s going to be situations, as we saw in the Houston series, where his contribution might be different. But he’s a part of the group that’s had success and we value that. We don’t split that up and weight it based on eight games or things of that nature. We look at it a little more holistically and collectively.”

Someone post that bandwagon transfer form. I don't care if the Thunder play 70 miles from here, I'm jumping :lol: GM is a condescending ******* and owners are cheap and both have finally admitted such.

“Look, I could sit here and read off a lot of internal metrics that would indicate his impact on the performance of the other team when he’s on the floor. I don’t think that’s what you guys want to hear. And certainly not something we need to trumpet in front of you. Look, he’s a guy that’s contributed to this team the past three years. He would like to play at a higher level in the postseason than he did. But at the same time, I think that could be said for a lot of our guys. I think he’s going to go back and work and improve. But he does things we value, against certain teams we have to go through on a nightly basis. But as I said before, there’s going to be situations where he’s called upon and there’s going to be situations, as we saw in the Houston series, where his contribution might be different. But he’s a part of the group that’s had success and we value that. We don’t split that up and weight it based on eight games or things of that nature. We look at it a little more holistically and collectively.”

Someone post that bandwagon transfer form. I don't care if the Thunder play 70 miles from here, I'm jumping
laugh.gif
GM is a condescending ******* and owners are cheap and both have finally admitted such.
Here ya go

Blue or black ink please.

Last edited:

Someone post that bandwagon transfer form. I don't care if the Thunder play 70 miles from here, I'm jumping
laugh.gif
GM is a condescending ******* and owners are cheap and both have finally admitted such.
jump on with the Kings before its too late 
smokin.gif

Marc Stein [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESPNSteinLine

Hottest theory circulating here in San Antonio is that Donald Sterling was at Game 1 sitting across from Grizz bench to scout Lionel Hollins

Last edited:
We out-athleted them and ran them out of the building with our scoring. Memphis isn't capable of scoring 100

They never do one live. I believe they tape post-game reaction, and then show it on SC later. This is what I mean when I say ESPN doesn't really care about the NBA. They have post game shows for World Series and NFL playoffs (and they don't even carry those games!), but can't do one for a conference Finals?
too many blacks. you know how it go.
mean.gif

Someone post that bandwagon transfer form. I don't care if the Thunder play 70 miles from here, I'm jumping :lol: GM is a condescending ******* and owners are cheap and both have finally admitted such.

Example of all the thunder fans who will be gone in 5 years after they encounter the slightest bump in the road...

Who remembers this from the beginning of the season? I really thought the ECF was going to go down like this.

Last edited:

Example of all the thunder fans who will be gone in 5 years after they encounter the slightest bump in the road...
I was joking bruh.

I was more trying to point out, if anyone wasn't aware, how smug Presti is in interviews. That paragraph is obviously about Perkins, who we all know literally just played the worst playoffs in NBA history

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom