Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Spurs I knew Memphis would make a run, but they didn't capitalize on it in the 3rd. Its like they said "lets get it down to 6, and then give up again" :lol:

I expect a completely different team Tuesday, though,

Last edited:

Please don't do this. We already escaped the corny Bron jokes :rolleyes

Uh, LeBron didn't even get the quote from Vogel right:
“It’s exciting, but this is not about getting back at Miami,” Vogel said as his two daughters sat on his lap. “If you’re in the final four you’re competing for a championship. And they’re just the next team that’s in our way. That’s how we’re approaching it.”
Link

LeBron took the bait from the media.

:lol:

Last edited:
Can someone aware me on #knickstape? I don't have twitter.
#KNICKSTAPE
Can someone aware me on #knickstape? I don't have twitter.
it was coined by Iman Shumpert last year. Knickstape is a word play on "mixtape" (collection of the knick players on the team)..That's all what it means.
GG Spurs I knew Memphis would make a run, but they didn't capitalize on it in the 3rd. Its like they said "lets get it down to 6, and then give up again"
laugh.gif

I expect a completely different team Tuesday, though,
Yeah man good game. I dont expect Randolph of all people to struggle like he did today, game two should be more telling of how this series will go for both teams.

The fact that the spurs and grizzlies will play 2 games before heat and pacers even play one is terrible

Wilt's numbers :x :x :smh:

:rofl: at that Melo picture

Looking forward to game 2 of this Memphis / SA series... I think Memphis will bounce back just fine & make things interesting.

Last edited:
Man...if Rondo and Rose were both healthy and played the whole season I really wonder how things would have turned out.
the same 
laugh.gif
. them dudes aint even turnt up in the playoffs im convinced that they are coasting after watching game 5 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom