Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that look on hibberts face before the first drive was priceless as he was being taken out

cant imagine what went through his mind after the game winner
laugh.gif

Someone contact the box score official! That shouldn't have counted since it was a layup and layups and dunks don't count according to LeBron haters, especially in the clutch. Terrible technical error by the NBA to count that as two points on the box score. :smh:

Lebron = clutch. Can't be mad at that.

Same guy who was talking **** about him prior to the game winner. Lol

I give credit when credit is due.

You mad?

Lol no. Just watching you flip sides essentially.
How's that flipping sides? When he was getting out played by PG, I called him out.

When he hit the shot, I gave him props.

Quit finding something to scheme about.

Bron's eyes LIT up when that lane was clear....you make the other team have to hit the lowest percentage shot possible in that situation, period. A potential midrange jumper over having George isolated all alone on Bron?! Yeah he could've done better but cmon now, Hibbert would AT LEAST provide some resistance and maybe make Lebron pass off to someone else for a rushed shot.

That was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen

Full credit to LBJ though, he still had to make the play

Last edited:
Who roots for Miami who isn't from Miami? Some things I will never understand.

That was a very good game though. Lots of weird calls, but the final play was clean and a result of Spoelstra drawing up a play that took advantage of a Pacer error.

Pacers have no chance at coming back to win the series. This has to be such a heartbreak. With the breaks and luck the Pacers had to steal this game, they still lose.

Don't know how they recover.

Battier, Allen, and cole knock down there shots we should win this in 5. But tonight they weren't making ****.

Im lebron james skuurt. im lebron james skuurt skuuurt, riding with that 6 im lebron james skuurrrrt skuuuurt - soulja boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom