Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, didn't realize that was Paul George who gave up that layup, thought it was West. George with the rollercoaster of peoples emotions :lol:

It's not his fault the Pacers played horrible defense on that play.

MVP showed why he's the best player in the world. simple as that.

I'm just worried this loss killed Indy and that they won't be able to respond.

George :smokin :smokin

Really wanted the Pacers to steal this so the series would be a lot more interesting.

Not on Vogel or Hibbert.

That's on Paul George overplaying the ball. Stay back, force a contested jumper. No need to go for a steal.

Pacers have no chance at coming back to win the series. This has to be such a heartbreak. With the breaks and luck the Pacers had to steal this game, they still lose.

Don't know how they recover.
All they have to do is win game 2. I don't think Indy is done, but this loss obviously hurts.

Today game is another example of how insignificant a triple double could be. It has no effect on the game whatsoever. Either team could have won/lose in 1 second.

David West choked on those 2 free throws cost the Pacers.

Actually, free throws cost the Pacers the game and Vogels bad decision.

hibbertnuts_medium.gif

:x

it's not luck, you just can't properly describe what happened without mentioning that Vogel made a dumb decision twice. Maybe he gets fouled, more makes it anyway. i'm just very confused because I think he's a pretty damn good coach

wade shouldn't have been called for a foul anyway so it all worked out.

I still think that the only way to beat miami in a series is to out offense them and make the role players not hit their 3's. not this down and dirty business

Last edited:
Theres nothing about lebron to hate on on those last 2 possessions, its jsut complete stupidity by the pacers
Exactly. I'm dumbfounded not angry lol. I just don't understand how an NBA coach has him sitting TWICE
All of this.

They were basically BEGGING him to drive to the hoop. Props to him for hitting the layup but I'm not about to ride his **** for Vogel's moment of stupidity.

Last edited:
If Kobe made that lay up to win the game everybody would be saying

OMG hes such a smart player not pulling up and jumper and taking it to the rim Kobe is so clutch.

Lebron does it and that's not clutch man it was a wide open lay up.

Well, this is degenerating quickly. But I'd expect nothing less resulting from a LeBron playoff game winner.

Horrible defense by the Pacers on that last play. Should've ran a 2-3 defense so that the paint would be defended. 

Some dudes in here can't be objective. :smh:

How is it not clutch to get a bucket with 2.2 left?

An uncontested layup is clutch LOL? LeBron stan's are hilarious. The kid is great but you cats just go overboard with the jerk off sessions.

Last edited:
If Kobe made that lay up to win the game everybody would be saying

OMG hes such a smart player not pulling up and jumper and taking it to the rim Kobe is so clutch.

Lebron does it and that's not clutch man it was a wide open lay up.

No if kobe did it, everybody would be calling the other team idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom