Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTERESTING Tidbit:

Jimmer "Da God" Fredette has the highest PER in the NBA right now......#FREEJIMMER

There was an article a few days ago that Jimmer was in the Kings long term plans, despite his limited playing time.. Leads me to believe one of the PGs or SGs will get dealt this season

please find me that confirmation, i've been wanting the his black kings jersey but i was afraid he'd get traded

KD playing like he is on strike, or really still on this tryna be LeBron thing. It's almost halftime and he has 5 fgas

Last edited:
KD playing like he is on strike, or really still on this tryna be LeBron thing. It's almost halftime and he has 5 fgas

and there's the whole, westbrook has taken 15 shots, thing. this dude tries so hard to get transition buckets that he ends up taking contested shots at the rim and ends up hemorrhaging possessions

and there's the whole, westbrook has taken 15 shots, thing. this dude tries so hard to get transition buckets that he ends up taking contested shots at the rim and ends up hemorrhaging possessions
Same time KD passes up shots, A LOT now. He's coming off screens and passing it to Perkins to shoot an 18 footer. He has been doing that all this season. His assists are up, his defensive rebounds are WAY up (leading the league), but he's not even taking 20 fgas anymore, last I checked he was at 16 and hadn't scored 25 yet. He said something like, "I'll score more in the 4th quarter" when asked about it last time, but I don't like it. Even with Russ in IDGAF mode, KD should be able to get his 30, he has been the last 3 yrs. It is clearly a conscious decision on his part, to pass to Collison, and Sefolosha more :x

Derrick Williams
eek.gif
You sir, are quick.

Same time KD passes up shots, A LOT now. He's coming off screens and passing it to Perkins to shoot an 18 footer. He has been doing that all this season. His assists are up, his defensive rebounds are WAY up (leading the league), but he's not even taking 20 fgas anymore, last I checked he was at 16 and hadn't scored 25 yet. He said something like, "I'll score more in the 4th quarter" when asked about it last time, but I don't like it. Even with Russ in IDGAF mode, KD should be able to get his 30, he has been the last 3 yrs. It is clearly a conscious decision on his part, to pass to Collison, and Sefolosha more :x

Seems like KD is taking that Letting the game come to him verryyyy literal. Definitely looks like he's in Lebron mode.

My dude Rondo with 10, 5, 5, and 2 at the half :pimp:

Triple double brewing :pimp:

Last edited:
INTERESTING Tidbit:

Jimmer "Da God" Fredette has the highest PER in the NBA right now......#FREEJIMMER

There was an article a few days ago that Jimmer was in the Kings long term plans, despite his limited playing time.. Leads me to believe one of the PGs or SGs will get dealt this season

please find me that confirmation, i've been wanting the his black kings jersey but i was afraid he'd get traded

This is not the article that I original saw it in... But

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/11/11/4976795/as-his-fans-vent-fredette-focuses.html

Petrie said Fredette is still in the Kings' plans. But the team has to figure out if Fredette is indeed a point guard or more of a combo guard, which would free him to score more and not run the offense as much.

"Everybody eventually gets their opportunity," Petrie said. "He's got a real good feel for the game, and he hasn't come close to shooting the ball to his potential. That's not a concern given the quality of his stroke and his history of making shots. It'll just require some patience and time."

Last edited:
russell westbrook is feast or famine man. he's getting to the rack in transition, but takes so many bad shots that no one else gets touches.

Well Westbrook hasn't shot in a while til just now and the lead actually ballooned. Nobody but him is playing with any type of passion. LoL at Maxiell getting away with a blatant goaltend., Still inexcusable to be down double digits to Detroit ever

Maxiell putting in work. Amazing Westbrooks get no ref love though, Kevin Martin still gets bailout calls though

Last edited:
:lol: the headband michael beasley is wearing

jason maxiel with huge blocks against KD and RW.

Last edited:
Question:

If I have the NBA Broadband League Pass is there a way to connect my MBP to my TV so that I can watch it on there? Thanks.

PO

Question:

If I have the NBA Broadband League Pass is there a way to connect my MBP to my TV so that I can watch it on there? Thanks.

PO

i hook my laptop to my TV via HDMI cable. don't know if your macbook has an HDMI connector or if there is an adapter for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom