Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleacher Report is probably the worst "journalistic" website ever
I get so mad anytime I even see the words "Bleacher Report" 

For all we know, a *Insert NTer* can be a writer for them 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Thats what they paid for bro lol i was on there too and some of the things these guys say lmao

Its so ridiculous i never use the app i keep it for them notifications

Hoping i get one tommorow of bron being fined for flopping again

Haha. Instigating like mothaFers! Lmao.

hibbert is clearly immature, he acts pretty childish at times. too bad its taking away from his great series.

chris andersen will make a big diff for miami, plus wade and bosh wont play that bad. would be great to see miami lose to indy tho.

The Memphis Grizzlies owners must be cheap. They let go OJ Mayo, Rudy Gay, their bench, and now coach Hollins and Zach Randolph.

Memphis Grizzlies let Lionel Hollins talk to other teams

The Memphis Grizzlies have told coach Lionel Hollins that he is free to talk to other teams before his contract expires at the end of this month, a person with knowledge of the situation confirmed to USA TODAY Sports.

The Grizzlies are eyeing Memphis assistant Dave Joerger as a possible replacement for Hollins and are confident that he could help retain the "Grit and Grind" culture that has become such a fabric of the team and the town. Grizzlies management is expected to meet soon with Joerger to discuss the situation while Hollins tests his market value. Joerger won five championships as a D-League head coach and joined the Grizzlies staff nearly two years ago.
Link

Heat win or Heat loss tonight...I just want to see a competitive games. No blowouts.

Though it wouldn't be the end of the world if Miami loss by 20+.

Claiming that the NBA is rigged is not "Cold Hard Truth". You don't have legitimate proof.

If Miami gets any sort of 50/50 call in crunch time, stern was the reason.

If bosh and wade show up, you'll say Lebron doesn't need help, even though they've been bad almost the entire playoffs.

Heat lose, Lebron should've done more.

You'll have a dumb answer for any scenario
THIS! Anaff said...

On the other hand, Id say Miami on Game 7.

I swear if cinnabosh even dares a 3 tonight then its over, and god help miami if wade's in the line-up, replacing him with jones or miller would be helping the heat more.

Crazy how far this series has gotten. Been a fan of Paul George too because he went to Fresno State (my school).

I swear if cinnabosh even dares a 3 tonight then its over, and god help miami if wade's in the line-up, replacing him with jones or miller would be helping the heat more.

Cinnabosh??? :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know you created it. But you get repped for it :lol:

Edit: and you can expect Bosh to do exactly what he'd been doing this whole series... NOTHING.

This thread is full of ref complaints and Bron hating and loving but nobody is talking about actual basketball.

Indiana plays very good defense. And nobody is talking about that. The Heat love to run. They aren't letting them.

MIA's half court offense is trash and has always been trash. But if you allow them to run they are damn near unbeatable.

Wade is not playing good partly because he is clearly hurt and the other part is Indiana is controlling the paint. Wade's game is driving to the basket. Indiana is not making that very easy for him.

You live in die by the jump shot if they are on they will win. But they really need to play Mike miller more. Because he is the only one that can probably make 3s consistently right now.

If they win he will be the reason tonite. And having Birdman will help because he's not afraid to go in the paint and fight with them dudes.

Basketball had changed no question. But one thing will always stay the same.

Size and defense wins championships.

Last edited:
Yall saying that game 6 lebron of that celtics series needs to show up all need to stop

A performance like that is once in a life time 45 points on 19 of 26 shooting with 15 boards

Asking more of lebron is ludicrous yall just need to hope his team shows up

Yall saying that game 6 lebron of that celtics series needs to show up all need to stop

A performance like that is once in a life time 45 points on 19 of 26 shooting with 15 boards

Asking more of lebron is ludicrous yall just need to hope his team shows up
I will be looking more towards his rebounds, assists, and turnovers. Offense is going through him tonight. He has to take care of the ball.

Man if miami loses tonight, the internet will be a fun place lol.

Last edited:
Nothing really dramatic has to happen for Indiana to win tonight. Limit the turnovers, finish easy buckets around the basket (as they've missed a ton) and out rebound the Heat by at least 10 and they take the W. Also wouldn't hurt if George Hill or under control Lance shows up tonight. Best case scenario is for them to jump out to an early lead or at worst be able to withstand the same emotional surge from Miami to start the game.

I'm picking Indy to shock the world, but honestly I'm just hoping for a down to the wire finish with hopefully the culmination of the end of the Big 3 era and dissipation of these unbearable, obnoxious bandwaggoners down here in South FL.

Heat win or Heat loss tonight...I just want to see a competitive games. No blowouts.

Though it wouldn't be the end of the world if Miami loss by 20+.

If you want a competitive finals root for the heat...as great as a match up they are for the heat...the spurs are a terrible match up for the pacers. Duncan and splitter neutralize Hiibert and west, and Parker would obliterate his former back up hill, and Leonard and green can slow down George.

Because of this series people have forgotten these Pacers won 49 games in the east! In the west that'd put them in 6th...behind Memphis. I think the spurs beat either team but I'd rather see a finals like pacers heat rather than a pacers upset in game 7.

I give it a 10 percent chance it's extremely unlikely
Yea I kno but *kg voice* anything is possibleeee. I want them to lose in the finals, it would feel better but if they got thrashed earlier ill take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom