Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't the finals ratings the highest ever last year?

The lakers celtics 2011 finals was the highest since jordans last and after that was lakers pistons then mia okc

flanders-feel_o_257865.jpg

Mybad honest mistake that was the second lowest rated finals of te past decade in talking about pistons lakers

Only one worst was lebron vs spurs

plz pacers. beat the heat!!! game 7 is like the game 7 of the nba finals to me cause i really dont care if SA or IND wins the trophy. but the heat..... yea they need 2 go fishing asap

Last bit if news im hearing today is that lionel hollins might be let go cause he doesnt mess with advanced statistics

John hollinger works in the management of the grizz so yea...

****** already mentioning the refs without the game even being played yet LOL. All of that just to discredit miami if they pull off the win, so predictable.

Exactly, them dudes are clowns. Like someone else pointed out, they trying to cover every angle depending on the outcome. If bron wins, it's the refs, fixed game, stern, etc. If he loses, bron's garbage, "needs more help" lame sarcasm, etc

noooooooooooooo :rofl:

damn it is finally found. This video was so hard to find, usually only gifs were available. And they rarely re air the lebron snl episode so yeah. Good find! :lol:

Last edited:
For some reason, I feel like Indiana is the more confident team going into game 7. I feel like Miami is over thinking and over analyzing stuff like post game interviews. There's SOOOO much pressure on them to win and I think that it's going to get to some of them. They're going to face constant scrutiny, finger pointing and humiliation if they don't win. Indiana has already exceeded expectations by taking it 7 games. I think bron is gonna get loose for 45+, near triple double, and bosh and wade will have mediocre nights. I think 1 role player will step up big with 25+, probably Cole.

I see David West having the game of his career. 40 and 20 leading his team to victory.

Ain't been around these parts in a min. I need my old screen name back. Anyway, #6 ain't the problem, everyone else is. Wade whining about #6 taking too many shots and saying he need plays run for him,

are you serious? wade is complaining about the best player on the team taking too many shot???

where have we heard that one before? lol

wade needs to shut up and let lebron take as many shots as he wants. he s the best player on the team and league. he can do whatever the hell he wants to.

if you ask me he should be taking more shots if his team cant make ****

I'm surprised I was so spot on about this team becoming this team.

Kinda always figured LeBron would finally become LEBRON!!@!@# (I'm not the biggest fan, but he's leaps and bounds better since winning that game in Boston last year).

Wade's decrepit and PED depleted body would fail him and he'd be salty.

Bosh would defer so much as a 3rd option that he'd eventually just be there... just being there.

Sure, if they win this series both guys might shake back and look like they did during that streak run, but IMO, the damage is done.

Miami has got to be thinking long-term now, with all 3 guys in the last year of their deals coming up, unless they opt in... in any case would you really want D. Wade for 3 more years at 19+ million each year, knowing that he's not even the best 2 guard in his conference anymore, much less the league. And Bosh can't be paid that much money to only contribute when it's all coming together. He's gotta be able to pick up the slack and be #2 if Wade is gonna fade slowly and painfully into Bolivian.

That all being said, I hope the game is a good one tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Reading some of these articles on that Team Stream app and damn do these writers blow things out of proportion and exaggerate lol.

Reading some of these articles on that Team Stream app and damn do these writers blow things out of proportion and exaggerate lol.

Thats what they paid for bro lol i was on there too and some of the things these guys say lmao

Its so ridiculous i never use the app i keep it for them notifications

Hoping i get one tommorow of bron being fined for flopping again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom