Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the situation with Varajeo in Cleveland? I know it's probably homer Kool Aid, but for some reason everyone on DailyThunder seems to be convinced Cleveland is trying or willing to trade him and he can be had for some young players, draft picks, and salary relief. I just don't see it, or don't see how it could be.

Personally don't see why they'd do that either. Who does OKC give up that the Cavs would even remotely be interested in?

What is the situation with Varajeo in Cleveland? I know it's probably homer Kool Aid, but for some reason everyone on DailyThunder seems to be convinced Cleveland is trying or willing to trade him and he can be had for some young players, draft picks, and salary relief. I just don't see it, or don't see how it could be.
Varejao is too valuable, Cavs are young enough, have plenty of draft picks incoming and have been wise fiscally.

So no, I doubt he's available.

60758_498495953514415_1808271496_n.jpg

:rofl:

Personally don't see why they'd do that either. Who does OKC give up that the Cavs would even remotely be interested in?

People think Lamb and/or Jones, the Toronto 2013 1st rd pick (top 3 protected, projected to be #4), and Kendrick Perkins does it. I don't see it either.

Even if they were thinking about it at one point, no way they could justify it now

I just don't see it. I don't see why anyone takes on Perkins at his salary. He had 2 rebounds tonight in 30 minutes! Now if he gets cut/waived/amnestied and can now be had at the minimum, absolutely see every playoff team calling because you can stash him for when you play Hibbert, Bynum, Howard, Gasol, etc. and assume you have a coach smart enough to not play him 30+ minutes even when he isn't contributing, and has 2 injuries that require surgery, and the opposing team has nobody he can guard, and he is turning the ball over on literally 1/3 of his possessions, etc.

Everytime Grant Hill is interviewed on the sideline wearing street clothes......

She is 37.....multiple kids. I ain't mad at you Grant.....take all the "injury" time you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom