Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray gettin fried. And Crawford is lookin good this season. So far sixth man of the year is a two man race between him and earl.

Jamal Crawford knows Ray Allen has bad ankles (not to mention Ray's always been a subpar defender) and is going after him. :lol:

@DarnellMayberry After getting ejected in the 4th quarter, Kendrick Perkins & Zach Randolph had an altercation near the locker rooms. Police investigating.
"After getting ejected in the 4th quarter, Kendrick Perkins & Zach Randolph had an alteration near the locker rooms. Police investigating." DM

Darnell Mayberry is a Thunder beat writer
So the tweet I posted was legit.
laugh.gif
I knew as soon I saw Perk sprint down there without saying anything he was looking to throw hands.

Perk and ZBo been at this for a couple yrs now.  They had bad blood when Perk was in Boston.  ZBo has the best quotes.  circa 2011 "Perk’s good, but all Perk can do is foul me. That’s the only thing he can do. The best thing about his defense on me is to foul me . . . He can’t (stop Randolph). He’s too slow. He’s a big body. He can foul. I don’t think nobody in the league can stop me. Not only Perk. I tell Perk to his face. I already told him before.’”  

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/DarnellMayberry[/URL]"]
@DarnellMayberry After getting ejected in the 4th quarter, Kendrick Perkins
"After getting ejected in the 4th quarter, Kendrick Perkins

So the tweet I posted was legit. :lol: I knew as soon I saw Perk sprint down there without saying anything he was looking to throw hands.
[/quote]
Maybe not

Police captain saying an altercation did not take place and there is no investigation underway. DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom