Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but dude dont even play for my squad ( rockets fan) and im far from a lebron fan i just can appreciate his talent and want to see him

succeed as do i with a bunch of other players. i'm more so a fan of the three for actually being pioneers and making their own destiny as opposed

of haveing some gm that might get a lucky trade because their was no way in hell they were every going to be in the draft lottery with him

on the cavs they would of won 50 plus for a long time and they coiuldnt sign anybody because of their cap and them re-upping the roster

and honestly when has a top flight free agent ever choosen Cleveland all the stars leave ( yeah you signed kemp but dude couldnt get out

of there fast enough same with hughes and mo gotti )

I think we're on the same page now no biggie I feel ya

That's all I'm saying fam

He did what no other has done and that's where the hate comes from
At least with me

I can't hate his skills I'm a tru baller
Did I think he was OC beginning of his career yes sir

But my only reason to mention him and hate in the same sentence is bcuz of all the drama that came with the decision

Other than that Nook Juwan Howard I went to grade school and high school with and would won't nothing more for him than another ring so I can brag to my grandkids I personally know a NBA champ

So its a win win for me fam I just like hating the heat lol
i feel you i just like asking people why they hate the only people that really should be mad is cleaveland but they need to let that go cause its 3 years later and they did the best they could do. dude just simply filed for divorce from the cavaliers on legalzoom.com

this going to game 7 if them dudes lay down at home pat needs to trade wade the following day 

Last edited:
I Dont Get It. I Just Dont Get It, Is This A Game To Him? What The Hell Was That; What Wassss... Im Just Way To Tired For This
mad.gif

Still liking my Spurs in 6 pick...don't see them losing two on the road with only 1 win to go.

Now that the games over

Will somebody run that Hov commercial back

Or do I really have to wait til I get back to the trap

Problem with trying to trade Wade or Bosh..

You won't get a team to absorb all of their salary, so you won't create much cap space if any at all.
Also you will not get equal value for them.

Last edited:
rockets in 94 i think won games 6 and 7 on their home court to win 4-3

He was talking about the small run they made I think lol. Got it down to like 11 or something like that with a few min left in the 4th.

06' Miami's comeback was pretty impressive.

rockets in 94 i think won games 6 and 7 on their home court to win 4-3

88 lakers, 94 rockets, and the 2010 lakers all game back down 3-2 and won 6 and 7 at home.

To me in this situation if San Antonio is going to finish the job they finish it Tuesday or else its Miami in 7. Every team that went on the road for games 6 and 7 that lost game 6 proceeded to lose game 7 since then NBA switched to the 2-3-2 finals format in 1985.

If Miami wins game 6, and I'm REALLY praying that they do, they will probably come out Game 7 and suffocate SA.

Celtics came back from 24 against the Lakers I think, on the road at that :smh:

Long summer that was

That game never happened.

Dammit it never happened.

I'm still mad and salty about that series 5 years later. Had their chances to win game 1, the rediculous Free throw disparity in game 2 but a valiant comeback effort, and the implosion in game 4. Had they won one of those games and go back to Boston up 3-2 who knows what happens. Still pissed to this day about that even though Boston was a great team that year.

Considering Miami's ability to bounce back after a loss and it being an elimination game, I'm expecting a Heat win on Tuesday and hopefully an even game down to the wire for Game 7.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom