Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're comparing a 4 time nba champion coach to journalists.

I Was Feelin Down But That Gif Omg lol

i dont even know what to tell you, or why i'm even arguing with you anymore. you clearly hate the guy, nothing i say will change that :lol:

and gms: i don't recall us being on the same side of arguments. outside of being texans fans, i doubt we share the same views.

i dont even know what to tell you, or why i'm even arguing with you anymore. you clearly hate the guy, nothing i say will change that :lol:

and gms: i don't recall us being on the same side of arguments. outside of being texans fans, i doubt we share the same views.

All you gotta do is admit that the dude is a quitter. If you dont want to do that, dont use the "its a business" argument, and "he got before he got got." nonsense

dez being a bust, the call against the lions when texans runner was down but schwartz challenged on td making it unreveiwable (+ penalty :x) and the fallout from that game, battling 9er fans/cowboyfans. That's off the top of my head, but you seem to really want to distance yourself from him and this is the nba thread. So you got it.

All you gotta do is admit that the dude is a quitter. If you dont want to do that, dont use the "its a business" argument, and "he got before he got got." nonsense

we're not going to agree on this. if you see it as quitting, i'm clearly not changing your mind about it. in my eyes, they didn't surround him with enough talent to win championships. he became a free agent, and left. he didn't owe the organization anything.

dez being a bust, the call against the lions when texans runner was down but schwartz challenged on td making it unreveiwable (+ penalty :x) and the fallout from that game, battling 9er fans/cowboyfans. That's off the top of my head, but you seem to really want to distance yourself from him and this is the nba thread. So you got it.

you're right. let's not bring this thread down. i'd like to PM you though.

Last edited:
i dont even know what to tell you, or why i'm even arguing with you anymore. you clearly hate the guy, nothing i say will change that
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 He would have been vilified if he gave an ultimatum to Cleveland management too. He can't win with people like you, because you just HATE him. 

Last edited:
yo peep game, i think durantula is our NBA version of MMG.

we're not going to agree on this. if you see it as quitting, i'm clearly not changing your mind about it. in my eyes, they didn't surround him with enough talent to win championships. he became a free agent, and left. he didn't owe the organization anything.

:stoneface:  He would have been vilified if he gave an ultimatum to Cleveland management too. He can't win with people like you, because you just HATE him. 

The only reason I see it as quitting is because he made a promise and left before he fulfilled that promise. If that's not quitting, than I don't know what is.

I never rooted against Bron while he was a Cav but the heat super team Bron definitely has awaken the inner hater inside me that I never knew I had.

He wasnt wrong technically but it was just lame point blank to team up with Bosh AND Wade, can't take a shortcut to a dynasty my friend. (I hope :rolleyes)

:stoneface:  He would have been vilified if he gave an ultimatum to Cleveland management too. He can't win with people like you, because you just HATE him. 

He basically did give a ultimatum it was obvious he was leaving cause his mouth was letting out all this unloyalty

If he publicly gave them a ultimatum it still wouldnt vilify him

yo peep game, i think durantula is our NBA version of MMG.

:smh:

Enlighten me someone, what does that mean? Who was MMG?

Dude's just trying to call you a troll. :lol: You (or anyone else) is nowhere near that level, though. He consistently trolls like 10 different fanbase groups
across the NFL and NBA on NT. I posted the SMH because dws used to "ride together die together" with dude like bad boys. Now he's doing him like
lindsay from mean girls. It's sad.

Repped.

Monta Ellis opted out. After not tasting the playoffs for so long he does this. Gave up 11 million dollars to go to Dallas and lose.

Me being an active player you can't make a championship team you have to do your best to put good players together then hope for the best

The Bucks made the playoffs by default. They have no chance in a healthy eastern conference.
They have a a better chance than Dallas. All this talk about wanting to win and all that and he's about to go what could be described as a basketball graveyard in a harder conference. I don't even see him getting good money either. Mistake Imo.

I never rooted against Bron while he was a Cav but the heat super team Bron definitely has awaken the inner hater inside me that I never knew I had.

He wasnt wrong technically but it was just lame point blank to team up with Bosh AND Wade, can't take a shortcut to a dynasty my friend. (I hope :rolleyes)
what did you think of Dwight, Kobe and Nash ? They don't seem to get any flack for it like how Lebron does. Is it cause they weren't as successful ? Even so they all signed with the same intentions which was to win

[h1]Doc Rivers-centered talks continue[/h1]
The Celtics and Clippers have relaunched discussions on a new trade framework that could bring a resolution to the complicated talks regarding coach Doc Rivers and star forward Kevin Garnett potentially going to Los Angeles in a multiplayer deal, according to sources close to the process.

With the Clippers adamant that prized young guard Eric Bledsoe will not be included in a trade for Garnett, sources told ESPN.com that one proposed tweak to end the weekend stalemate in the talks is the prospect of the Clippers taking back the contract of either Courtney Lee or Jason Terry from the Celtics.

Shedding the long-term money owed to either Lee or Terry, sources said, could persuade the Celtics to relent on their demand that Bledsoe be included in the trade. A deal could be completed later Monday or by Tuesday, sources said.

The proposed cross-country move of Rivers from the Celtics' bench to the Clippers' bench was in limbo all weekend because of the teams' ongoing haggling over Bledsoe. Sources told ESPN.com that the Celtics initially were adamant that they will not consent to allow Rivers out of the final three years and $21 million on his contract unless they receive both Bledsoe and Clippers center DeAndre Jordan in a corresponding trade for Garnett, along with at least one future first-round draft pick as compensation for Rivers.

Yet sources say that the Clippers have made it clear to Boston that they will not include Bledsoe in the proposed trade for Garnett, largely because they are determined to keep Chris Paul's backup to headline a separate down-the-road trade once they're certain that Paul has committed his long-term future to L.A.

If the Celtics ultimately consent to a trade without Bledsoe, their expected haul for Rivers and Garnett would be headlined by Jordan, that future first-round draft choice and the ability to shed the long-term salary due either Lee or Terry, both of whom are scheduled to earn nearly $11 million over the next two seasons. It's also possible, sources said, that the Celtics will try to extract another trade asset from the Clippers to replace Bledsoe.

The Clippers, meanwhile, believe that the deal will guarantee that Paul re-signs with the team when he becomes a free agent July 1. And if they can successfully acquire Garnett in tandem with Rivers as their replacement for coach Vinny Del Negro, sources briefed on L.A.'s thinking say that the club would then pursue Paul Pierce in an attempt to reunite all three Celtics mainstays at the Staples Center. The Clippers would also then still have Bledsoe in the latter scenario as a trade chip to pursue additional roster upgrades to ensure Paul's signature on a new contract.

If neither side budges soon, sources close to the situation expect the Clippers to change course by Tuesday or Wednesday and name either Lionel Hollins or Brian Shaw as their new coach, which would end L.A.'s complicated courtship of Rivers and force him to decide whether to return to the Celtics next season -- as Boston president of basketball operations Danny Ainge still hopes -- or leave the game to either return to broadcasting or simply recharge away from it.

Sources say Hollins has emerged as the Clippers' preferred choice if they don't land Rivers.
If the Clippers get KG and Doc without having to give up Bledsoe...
sick.gif

Danny Ainge can't be this stupid. If DeAndre and his albatross contract + a late 1st rounder + getting rid of Lee or Terry is the best you can do...then I'd just walk away from that deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom