Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you stayed

There you still suck.
I'm sure you don't understand, but honestly I really don't care how bad we do this year. I'm sure you being a fan of such an amazing organization won't ever experience what Kings fans have went thru the last 2-3 years, how having the maloofs as owners and the threat if relocation looming over your head for years feels.

Tell me what my mindset was just 6 months ago bro :lol:

Or in the words of the idiot who made that Lebron thread, "you're not like me, you're just an average general fan of the NBA who doesn't understand what it means to be a fan of a team" :lol: :lol: :lol:

You knew I was kidding, that was a hanging curve, can't let those go by. Gotta stay sharp for the hilarity tonight. :lol:

:tongue:

I'm fading fast over here. It's already midnight..... I'm gonna try to stay up but idk if I can do it :frown:

It boggles my mind that the Kings haven't traded Tyreke Evans by now. The team has obviously needed to go in a different direction for two years and he's one of the few guys that could bring them back some value in return.

It boggles my mind that the Kings haven't traded Tyreke Evans by now. The team has obviously needed to go in a different direction for two years and he's one of the few guys that could bring them back some value in return.
When you're banking on the NBA franchise you own to make a profit for your family.... Margins are gonna be cut close, employees, staffing, even players are gonna be stretched thin.

(I remember stories of the Maloofs leaving behind inactive players on road trips so they wouldn't have to pay for their flights, hotel, stipend, etc)

And what better way to stretch your bang for our buck by having a bunch of players still on their rookie deals and hovering right above the salary cap floor :lol: :lol:

What better way to get a new direction than exterminating the root of the problem by getting new owners, new front office, and new coaching staff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy Lamb

jeremy-lamb-walmart-ad.jpg

why not fire Doc and the clippers then can hire him? whats the issue? then trade Garnett for w/e

why not fire Doc and the clippers then can hire him? whats the issue? then trade Garnett for w/e

"The problem is that the Jordan-Garnett aspect of the deal can’t be contingent on the Rivers deal. And with the public nature of these discussions, it has become obvious that the trade is interlocked with the coaching move—a violation of the CBA"

From Sportingnews.

And the fact that it is public knowledge that Doc was "part of the deal" if Doc & KG both go to the Clippers regardless of time span between it, it was all apart of 1 trade.

It's really starting to look like Clippers either get nothing, or just Doc.

Last edited:

"The problem is that the Jordan-Garnett aspect of the deal can’t be contingent on the Rivers deal. And with the public nature of these discussions, it has become obvious that the trade is interlocked with the coaching move—a violation of the CBA"

From Sportingnews.

And the fact that it is public knowledge that Doc was "part of the deal" if Doc & KG both go to the Clippers regardless of time span between it, it was all apart of 1 trade.

It's really starting to look like Clippers either get nothing, or just Doc.

um that doesnt make sense, who makes up these rules

Clippers cant sign him if hes fired? LMAO OK! clearly the Celtics dont want him if they were putting him up for "trade" does the NBA not see that?

um that doesnt make sense, who makes up these rules

Clippers cant sign him if hes fired? LMAO OK! clearly the Celtics dont want him if they were putting him up for "trade" does the NBA not see that?

League, Owners and Players Union.

Last edited:
Lebron and Wade finding the outside shot after 6 games.

Parker and Manu didn't play well the last two games.

One rebound or free throw away from a drastic change in history.

Ladies and Gentlemen ......

Day 7 ....

of the 2012-2013 NBA Finals .....

Officially ......

a ...

Wrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 15 years..

ESPN 30 for 30: Why I Did It

Manu Ginobili speaks on point-shaving in the 2013 NBA Finals

20120418_ajw_ax5_339_standard_1348903601_352.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.