Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy LeBron is on one hell of a streak.

(In order) 3rd MVP. NBA Champion. Finals MVP. Olympic Gold Medal. 4th MVP. 2x NBA Champion. 2x Final MVP.

Last edited:
I don't like LeBron but if last year wasn't an indication of shedding the mental ****** label then this year certainly did. Wade is still a shell of his former self but he brought it tonight, unlike Tony Parker. Has anyone gone from potential MVP to LVP faster than Danny Green? It's clear Neal should've been in there more than him. How did Duncan not overpower Battier on that mismatch? Can't believe it.

Congratulations to the very few Heat fans that dedicate themselves to their team, it's well deserved. To the thousands who didn't even celebrate with the 7 people in that Miami bar when the Superfriends formed... :smh:

Pops is no longer the best coach in the league...

You're Tweeking. Pop is the REALEST Ever. My favorite coach regardless of sport :pimp:

Lebron closed out the championship with his jump shot.

Outstanding.

"You come at the King YOU BEST NOT MISS!"

Asked him to close the door. Door Closed.

This guy LeBron is on one hell of a streak.

(In order) 3rd MVP. NBA Champion. Finals MVP. Olympic Gold Medal. 4th MVP. 2x NBA Champion. 2x Final MVP.

King Stay The King.

^i'm a huge fan of pop. he stuck with his loyalty in players like manu and green. even though we didnt agree with it, they were still in position to win the gm. the fact that he got them this far is still amazing. duncan makes that shot more times than not. |I

Congrats Heat fans on the back-to-backer. However, if you were one of the fans who left Game 6 early and begged to get back in....:smh:

takethathaters_medium.gif

how many turnovers did Manu/Green have the past two nights? :lol:

manu actually played decent tonight, up until the fourth. green had no business on the court. dude was shook out there. kid will definitely be in the gym this summer working on his handles and floater

congratz to miami for 2nd championship ring :smokin you guys deserved it!!

i remember last year someone posted like this
jbukWPXkwMyd7K.jpg

maybe next time...... :rolleyes

Let's just not bother with it.. It's coming from the Lebron vs. Kobe debates.. 10 years from now the legacy of Kobe & Lebron will carry them both into the top 5 for most people. Let's not bother arguing it anymore.

Enjoy them both.

Last edited:
I don't understand how people can't list wilt Chamberlain as a goat
THE MAN DROPPED 100 POINTS

Well there's only 1 greatest of all time. Can't have multiples. And Russell basically owned him his entire career.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom